Guest Service Agent- Competitive Pay
Company: Sonesta International Hotels
Posted on: August 6, 2022
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver on the promise of Sonesta Service in all interactions
with guests and clients according to the Sonesta G.U.E.S.T.
- Register guests, issue room keys, and provide information on
hotel services and room location. Answer phones in a prompt and
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in
accordance with established procedures including but not limited to
posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports,
preparing deposit, and counting/ securing assigned bank.
- Responsible to maintain the security of cash, credit card
transactions, and guest information.
- May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or
groups that are requested either by phone or from within the hotel;
process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on
changes. Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize revenue.
- Follow the overall seasonal demand reservation strategy as
communicated by the hotel management team with regard to room type
and length of stay pricing.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily
communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental
- Service the shoppe and the pour by ensuring guests receive the
service and products offered by the hotel. Follow all local laws
with regard to alcoholic beverage sales.
- Ensure guest special requests are fulfilled and proper delivery
of guest services is delivered.
- Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes.
- Comply with federal, state and local laws regarding health,
safety, and alcohol services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS AND
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of previous hotel experience, or retail customer
- Previous background from the extended stay industry
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English; other
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting,
profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances preferred.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and
training abilities preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Opera systems
- Will be required to obtain a ServSafe certification.
- May be required to obtain a TIPS certification.
- Valid driver s license required.
- Frequently standing up, bending, climbing, kneeling, and moving
about the facility.
- Carrying, lifting or pulling items weighing up to 50
- Frequently handling objects and equipment.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Will be required to work mornings, evening, weekends, and
holidays.rate up to $15.75/hourSonesta recognizes that benefits
play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial
security of employees and their families. We offer a variety of
benefits to our employees including: Medical, Dental and Vision
Insurance, Health Savings Account with Company Match, 401(k)
Retirement Plan with Company Match, Paid Vacation and Sick Days,
Sonesta Hotel Discounts, Educational Assistance, Paid Parental
Leave, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short Term and
Long Term Disability Insurance and Various Employee Perks and
Discounts.We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or
federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Keywords: Sonesta International Hotels, Littleton , Guest Service Agent- Competitive Pay, Sales , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!