Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Work 1:1 with patients in the clinic, home, school, and
- Consistently implement patient programming with fidelity (under
BCBA's direction) and prepare program materials for each session.
Programming may include a wide variety of domains such as
functional communication, social skills, and adaptive living skills
- Collect and maintain accurate data and clinical notes utilizing
data collection software.
- Review and implement consultation / supervision note
- Participate in on-going training, evaluation and meetings as
- Assist with caregiver training, and clinical assessments as
- Communicate effectively with BCBA regarding learner's
- Communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues and
caregivers as needed.
- Maintain their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
certification by tracking supervision hours and renewing their
certification as mandated by regulatory body.
- Work with integrity and ethically follow the BACB RBT Ethic
- Understanding and adherence to HIPAA policies, patient
confidentiality, and patient dignity.
- Maintain professional boundaries with patients and caregivers.
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma (relevant college degree and coursework
- Ability to pass a background and reference checks.
- Valid state driver's license, reliable transportation to and
from session locations, clean driving record and car
- Commitment to become certified as an RBT.
- Experience with individuals with ASD and / or developmental
disorders is preferred.
- Desire to work with children.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Strong technology skills for data collection and entry.
- Professional written and oral communication skills. Additional
Information Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Process driven and detail oriented.
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking and problem-solving
- Seeks and receives mentorship and feedback.
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to
effectively multi-task and prioritize appropriately to deliver
timely results and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to empathize and communicate with caregivers
professionally, with confidence to to achieve goals.
- Communication skills, both oral and written, that are clear,
concise, exhibit leadership, professionalism, and empathy.
- Ability to work full-time (30 - 40 hours/week), including some
flexibility regarding schedule changes required to accommodate
patient and staff needs.
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively within a team from
wide ranging backgrounds and perspectives.
- Highly motivated and energetic during work hours.Benefits:
- Competitive wages ($19-$24/hr)
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage - Available 1st of the month
following 30 days of employment
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident, Hospital, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Discounted Legal Care PlanAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.For more information about
career opportunities with MGA Behavior Therapy -please visit our
website: behaviortherapy.comPandoLogic. Keywords: Mental Health
Technician, Location: Monument, CO - 80132
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Littleton , Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Professions , Monument, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...