HVAC Mechanic $1500 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Wind Crest by Erickson Senior Living
Wind Crest is a beautiful 84-acre continuing care retirement
community located in Highlands Ranch, just 15 minutes southwest of
Denver, Colorado. We're part of a growing network of communities
developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
We are hiring an HVAC Mechanic to support our gated retirement
community. The HVAC Mechanic is responsible for the overall
maintenance of the heating and cooling systems of the community.
This position may require State licensing/certification.
Compensation: Starting at $24.78/hour commensurate with knowledge
How you will make an impact:
- Performing light maintenance of all heating, cooling, and
- Responding to emergency calls for system and equipment
- Inspecting, monitoring, and evaluating efficiency and safety of
systems to ensure trouble-free operation.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.
What you will need:
- High School or GED.
- One to three years experience in HVAC maintenance.
- Ability to implement all plans formulated by
- Must have the ability to adjust to new industry techniques and
become familiar with new equipment as required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and work with residents
- Must possess current EPA certification to handle
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Senior Living, Littleton , HVAC Mechanic $1500 Sign on Bonus!, Professions , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!