Sr Product Analyst - (Hybrid- 3 days in office)
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Responsible for product development and lifecycle initiatives
related to customer purchasing capabilities, improving the customer
experience, and data analysis, including visualizations and
recommendations. Essential understanding of company-wide business
processes and ensuring team is organized and prepared for all
process, reporting, budgetary, and business planning requests.
Capacity to lead cross-functional projects related to business
process, product lifecycle management, and product development.
(Hybrid Position located in Greenwood Village, CO - 3 days a week
in the office)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Understands digital best practices in accessibility, usability,
requirement writing, agile development, software product
management, web analytics and product lifecycle management.
- Brings proven knowledge of industry best practices in product
development and translates appropriate steps for unique
organization and market position.
- Diagnoses complex issues and evaluates, recommends, and
executes the best resolution.
- Shapes the direction of Charter's product set and advocates for
excellence in all areas.
- Evaluates proposed features and enhancements from the
perspective of the digital user experience and makes decisions in
the best interest of the consumer.
- Responsible for the development and communication of product
strategies dependent on new services/features to drive financial
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders in product,
marketing and customer operations to implement strategy.
- Provides a data-centric perspective, using data as the driver
and influencer of priority and measurements of success.
- Create and maintain discrete trending dashboards for
utilization by the working team and the executive team.
- Model and forecast business trends based on historical data
sets and planned product changes or feature launches.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis as needed.
- Track and report on department initiatives and maintain
initiative roadmap and status reports.
- Lead business process design and documentation.
- May lead cross-functional projects related to process
improvement, product lifecycle management, or product
- May generate requirements documentation, with minimal
direction, through facilitated work sessions or individual
interviews with sponsors and stakeholders and manage changes to
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and create
- Ability to define key performance indicators / metrics
- Ability to listen to multiple points of view and synthesize
against goals for recommendations
- Ability to quickly become subject matter expert on multiple
databases and reporting tools
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and
- Ability to manage and assign multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to communicate and contribute cross-functionally, and
within a matrix environment
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job
- Effective business sense and sense of urgency to achieve
- Effective business acumen
- Effective analytical ability is a must
- Expert in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Engineering, Math or
related field or equivalent experience
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Business Analysis or Project Management Experience - 5+
Related industry experience (Cable, Telecommunications,
Software/Online Services) - 1-3
Preferred Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Product management and/or product development experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams in order to achieve
business goals and resultsPreferred Education
Project management certification or equivalent project management
Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Experience in project management and product development
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package
that rewards employees for their contributions to our success,
supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value
at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $78,900.00 to
$139,500.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide
range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience
and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional
forms of compensation such as bonuses.
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Littleton , Sr Product Analyst - (Hybrid- 3 days in office), Professions , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!