Tax Analyst - Located in Greenwood Village, CO
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Located in Greenwood Village, COJob Description:
Flexible Remote (Colorado) or Hybrid (Colorado)
Salary Range 70000-75000
Job Description Summary
We invite you to join a team of highly skilled Tax
Why Choose GMR? Global Medical Response 's (GMR) and its family of
solutions are dedicated to delivering compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. Here you'll embark in meaningful work that
will make an impact on you and the customers we service. View our
employees' stories on how we provide care to the world at
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We
provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services,
integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Tax Analyst is responsible for preparing income tax returns and
assisting in review, as requested. This position will also assist
in calculating book/tax differences for ASC 740 provision and
- Prepare and assist in review of federal and state/local income
tax compliance, including returns, extensions/estimates, and
notices, as well as return statements, forms, and disclosures.
- Assist in the e-file of federal and state/local income tax
- Exercise proficiency in the preparation of corporate income tax
- Assist in the review and analysis of monthly fixed asset
- Assist in calculating book/tax differences for annual ASC 740
- Assist with the development and implementation of tax savings
- Support accounting functions related to state, local, and
- Assist with tax due diligence for US acquisitions,
dispositions, and reorganizations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) years of work experience in a tax department preferred
(public accounting or large industry company).
- Experience with Corptax or other tax compliance software
- BS/BAin Accounting.
- Master's in taxation desirable but not required.
- CPA candidate or CPA preferred.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention
- Requires excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office,
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
More Information about this Job:
Starting Compensation: $70K-$75K
The company offers benefit eligible employees medical, dental, and
vision coverage as well as Paid Time Off, disability plans, paid
holidays, and a 401(k) retirement plan.by Jobble
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Littleton , Tax Analyst - Located in Greenwood Village, CO, Professions , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!