Posted on: November 20, 2022
Department Summary: Our facilities teams oversee the offices we
call home. They ensure our teams can connect, collaborate and
innovate in a space built to support their success. From securing
our campuses to making sure our events go off without a hitch,
Facilities is the human face on our company's well-oiled onsite
operation. Job Duties and Responsibilities: The Facilities
Assistant will be keeping assigned facilities and grounds
maintained and in good repair. -Primary Responsibilities fall into
the following categories:
- Load and unload delivery trucks. - -
- Prepare packages for delivery. - Track incoming packages and
deliver to their destination. -
- Assist in the mail room to gather and prep outgoing mail. Sort
and deliver mail as needed.
- Performs general repairs to the premises and building fixtures;
performs office moves and furniture reconfiguration; delivers and
assembles office furniture and/or workstations.
- Responsible for site badge coordination and access
- Must maintain their work area and the dock in a clean and
- Performs light demolition of walls and/or flooring in
preparation of repair and/or remodeling; repairs, patches, finish
and paints premises; repairs furniture, receiver racks and other
items as necessary.
- Cleans carpets, upholstered furniture and paneling; performs
minor landscaping, snow removal and general cosmetic grounds
- Transports trash, wastes and recycle bins to the disposal
- Replaces light bulbs and ballasts; sets up tables, chairs and
audio-visual equipment for meetings.
- Other duties as required. Skills, Experience and Requirements:
A successful Facilities Assistant will have the following: -
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 6
months of related experience, including the use of standard,
maintenance related power tools and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills; ability to read and
interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have the ability to lift 40 lbs and sit or stand for long
periods of time. Benefits: From versatile health perks to new
career opportunities, check out our benefits on our .Candidates
need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may
include a drug test. Salary Range: USD $14.47 - $20.67 / Year
Keywords: DISH, Littleton , Maintenance Associate, Professions , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!