Manufacturing Maintenance Technician I -Littleton/Nights
Company: Terumo BCT, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Requisition ID: 30224
At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, our 7,000+ global associates
proud to come to work each day, knowing that what we do impacts the
lives of patients around the world.
We make medical devices and related products that are used to
collect, separate, manufacture and process various components of
blood and cells. With our innovative technologies and service
offerings, we touch a patient's life every second of every day and
are committed to continuing to increase the number of patients we
With some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, an
unmatched global footprint, comprehensive benefits and a distinct
culture, Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is a great place to
work, grow and be part of a team that is focused on making a
difference. Consider joining our team and unlock your
JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Maintenance Technician 1
have a broad base of knowledge with mechanical, electrical,
pneumatic, and hydraulic systems. Maintenance
- Perform equipment modications as directed by manufacturing
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be willing to work overtime as required by the workload
and production needs.
- May be required to work on other shifts and to be "on call" as
- Requires adherence to policies and procedures for hazardous
materials, LOTO, equipment guarding, robotic safety, biohazard.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma or GED.
Basic to little maintenance experience needed.
- Technical Skills
- Basic understanding and use of basic tools, instrumentation,
and test equipment.
- Basic understanding of metric and English measurement
- Basic understanding of mechanical, electrical drawings,
flowcharts, and/or other drawings of a technical nature.
- Electrical/ Mechanical knowledge concerning machines and tools
including design, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Can apply fundamental skills to troubleshoot areas that they
are not necessarily subject matter experts on.
- Entry level understanding of RF Welding theory/process,
Bonding, Ultrasonic welding, Hot plate welding, leak testing,
- Basic understanding of database and information systems as
required by the department.
- Entry-level understanding of complex Automation
- Demonstrated understanding and compliance with all safety
- Entry-level Troubleshooting/ Demonstrated ability
- Controls Logic, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's),
Ethernet communication, DeviceNet, Networks
- Root cause analysis
- Communication/ Collaboration
- Communicates both verbally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate and communicate with
- Maintain communication with different levels of departments and
peers about findings, upgrades, and troubleshooting through e-mail,
texts, and voice calls
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office applications
- Ability to manage time effectively and in accordance with
- Action oriented and takes initiative to resolve emerging
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Works effectively and professionally with operations, and
technical team members.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of
these qualifications may be considered.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Pursue qualifications on Electrical Safety, RF Welding, and
other applicable technical skills per defined timeline.
Manufacturing Environment requirements include use of personal
protective equipment, reading, speaking, hearing, walking, bending,
standing, stretching/reaching, and hand/finger dexterity.
- Must be able to work in a clean room environment, adhere to
associated policies, and perform gowning of clean room attire in
the allotted time prior to start up.
- Requires ability to lift to 50 pounds and transport up to 500
pounds via carts or mechanized equipment.
- Requires good manual dexterity and visual acuity including
ability to distinguish colors.
- Requires the ability to regularly perform repetitive motions
and moderate force gripping.
- Must be able to work under florescent/LED lighting.
Requires the ability to sit or stand through the duration of a
shift. The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Target Pay Range:$19.00to$24.00- Hourly pay rateto be determined by
the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the
applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data
Target Bonus on Base:7.0%
At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, we provide competitive total
reward offerings that consist of compensation, benefits,
recognition, along with a wealth of other well-being, work-life and
recognition programs which support in unlocking the potential for
you and your family.Included in our expansive list of benefits
offerings are multiple group medical, dental and vision plans, a
robust wellness program, life insurance and disability coverages,
also a variety of voluntary programs such as group accident,
hospital indemnity, critical illness, pet insurance and much
more.To help you save for retirement, we offer a 401(k) plan with a
matching contribution and for work-life balance we have vacation
and sick time programs for associates.For us, it's about protecting
the personal welfare of our associates and their families, helping
to achieve personal goals and offering those extra touches for
convenience, security and overall peace of mind.
- Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is part of Terumo Group,
founded in 1921 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- In 2019, Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies reached $1 billion
- We employ nearly 7,000 associates globally, with global
headquarters in Lakewood, CO, U.S., and regional headquarters in
Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
- We manufacture devices, disposable sets and solutions at our
facilities in Belgium, India, Japan, Northern Ireland, the U.S. and
Vietnam. Our global presence enables us to serve customers in more
than 130 countries.
- Our core values help set our direction, guide our actions and
keep us true to our corporate mission of contributing to society
- Respect - Appreciative of others
- Integrity - Guided by our mission
- Care - Empathetic to patients
- Quality - Committed to excellence
- Creativity - Striving for innovation
- We contribute to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS),
raising $1.3 million USD since 2007.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action
Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without
discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, order
of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship
status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability,
military status or an unfavorable discharge from military
Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is committed to providing a
safe, healthy and secure working environment.Our Colorado campus
locations are tobacco-free workplaces and we maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and
detailed background verification.Absent accommodation permitted by
applicable law, as a condition of employment with Terumo Blood and
Cell Technologiesin the United States you must be fully COVID-19
vaccinated and provide valid proof of vaccination to the
Keywords: Terumo BCT, Inc., Littleton , Manufacturing Maintenance Technician I -Littleton/Nights, Professions , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!