Operations Technician III
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: September 21, 2022
- Works on relatively straightforward installation and/or
maintenance assignments on network switching equipment.
- Technician for customer/company network systems maintenance
- Monitors network operations and resolves routine network
- Monitors network performance; conducts routine monitoring
equipment installation and maintenance activities; resolves routine
trouble tickets. Minimum Qualifications:
- Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant
- Minimum 5+ related experience in specific area or
- May require technical certification.
- Networking required.
- SDWAN knowledge is a plus. Horizontal facilitates valuable and
productive conversations between you and potential employers. We
can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with
employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join
the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including
medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to
offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In
compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to
job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00
-$115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ).
This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may
vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Littleton , Operations Technician III, Professions , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!