Auto/Diesel Mechanic- No Evenings or Weekends!
Company: Model 1 Commercial Vehicles
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Exciting Auto Technician Opportunity in Denver, CO - No Evenings
Competitive Pay Range: $21 to $45 per hour
Looking to take your auto mechanic career to new heights? Join our
team at Model 1, formerly known as Creative Bus Sales. With a rich
history dating back to 1980, we've grown to become the nation's
largest dealership, representing over 20 top manufacturers across
the U.S. We've achieved this by listening to and investing in
customers like you, who demand more than just a dealership. We
offer creative solutions, visionary thinking, and a partnership
that goes beyond. Join us, and you'll have a dedicated partner
supporting you from challenge to solution and beyond.
What We Offer
- Work-Life Balance: No evenings or weekends, so you can enjoy
your personal time and maintain a healthy work-life
- Competitive Compensation: Earn between $21 and $34 per hour,
allowing you to maximize your earnings based on your skills and
- Benefits: Access to health insurance, paid holidays, and
vacation pay, ensuring your well-being and peace of mind.
- Continual Learning: Develop your full potential through ongoing
education, enabling you to be a true business partner.
- Networking Opportunities: Join an expansive network of mentors
and peers in the industry, opening doors to exciting
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Utilize top-quality technology to
streamline your daily tasks, providing efficient and outstanding
As an Auto Technician with us, you'll play a vital role within our
team. You'll need to diagnose, test, and repair vehicles using
computerized diagnostics equipment. Your responsibilities will
include performing inspections and repairs, especially in areas
like heating and air conditioning, electrical and electronic
systems, and brakes. We expect you to maintain an efficiency level
of 85% or greater and pass ASE certification tests. Safety is our
priority, so you'll safely operate all shop equipment, follow
company safety protocols, and maintain a clean work area. Your
high-quality work, positive attitude, and the ability to take
direction are essential for this role.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: A minimum of two years of experience in a light or
medium duty automotive service facility.
- Skills and Qualities:
- Experience in one or more of the following designations:
Automobile (A 1-9), Medium/Heavy Truck (T 1-8), School Bus (S 1-7),
and Transit Bus (H 1-8).
- Personal tools are required.
- Ability to obtain a Commercial Driver's License with passenger
and air brake endorsement.
- Ability to pass ASE certification tests.
- Proven ability to work independently with little or no
- Professionalism: A professional attitude and punctuality are
- You should be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling a minimum of 50 pounds should be
- You may be required to kneel, stoop, squat, crawl, and climb to
perform various tasks.
- Good manual dexterity is a plus.
- The ability to maintain a valid Commercial License, including
successfully completing the DOT Medical Exam, Driving Test, and all
other license requirements is essential.
Join Our Team
At Model 1, we're committed to living our core values of Solving
Problems, Setting the Tone, Driving Forward, Finding Balance, and
Owning It. We provide equal opportunity in employment in accordance
with federal, state, and local laws.
Please note that the company retains the sole discretion to change
the duties of the position at any time.
If you're an auto mechanic ready to take your career to the next
level, apply today and become part of the Model 1 family in
beautiful Denver, CO!
Keywords: Model 1 Commercial Vehicles, Littleton , Auto/Diesel Mechanic- No Evenings or Weekends!, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!