Pilot (FW) - Chinle, AZ
Company: Guardian Flight
Posted on: September 9, 2023
More Information about this Job:
NOW HIRING - King Air 90/200 Pilots for Northern Arizona
Fly Where You Adventure
If you enjoy the outdoors, hiking, biking, fishing and adventure,
check out our bases within a short distance of major national parks
and recreational areas. Our pilots love that they can make a
difference by being there for our patients in what is likely their
worst day, all while enjoying the fact that they are home each
night with their own family. We'd love to have you join our growing
team who pride themselves in answering the call to serve those in
their time of need at a moment's notice .
- First year earning potential $116,175-$127,813
- $15K sign on bonus NO TRAINING CONTRACT
- $40K retention bonus (6 month wait period and this is a 3-year
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off schedule
- Company paid crewhousing
We're hiring a King Air C90 Pilot to provide medical air
transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be
qualified to fly our King Air planes . Scheduled shifts run 2 weeks
on/2 weeks off and service day or night trips. Safety is a key
pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a
quality, professional team that are committed to high safety
standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely
transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in
the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company
requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and
record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and
ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and
follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing ground and air training.
- Commercial Airplane Multi Engine Land (C-AMEL) Required. Must
be willing and able to obtain ATP within 5 years of
- Current FAA Class I or II Medical Certificate
- 2,500 total flight hours
- 2,000 fixed wing hours
- 1,000 PIC hours
- 500 cross country hours
- 500 multi-engine hours
- 100 night hours
- 75 instrument hours
- Required to work in outside weather conditions.
- May need to deice the plane, assist with towing the aircraft
and maneuvering in and out of the hangar, prep the plane for
- Required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch
- May assist with loading patients-lift and/or move up to 150
pounds cumulative with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.
Why Choose Guardian? As a quality air medical transport service,
Guardian Flight is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family
of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical
care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and
vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive
benefit options at .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
More Information about this Job:
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, life
insurance, short and long term disability
Keywords: Guardian Flight, Littleton , Pilot (FW) - Chinle, AZ, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!