Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Logistics Coordinator II
- Hourly range $18.31-$24.00
- The pay range for the position (paid biweekly) is $18.31 /per
hour to $24.00/per hour, depending on experience.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology,
is seeking a Logistics Coordinator II.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's
print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and
reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic
organization that has a need for someone to contribute their
Perform administrative duties in support of warehouse operation and
transportation of products. May provide work direction to less
senior warehouse staff.
- Coordinate various warehouse/transportation activities,
including but not limited to verification of incoming and outgoing
shipments, materials disposition, and inventory database system
- Advise Warehouse/Operations management of issues.
- May coordinate and process internal requisitions and external
purchasing via purchase order.
- Provide work direction to less senior warehouse staff.
- Create the daily delivery schedule for management review.
- Coordinate the delivery and set up for shop and delivery
- Confirm deliveries with customers as required.
- Update the daily delivery schedule in the designated scheduling
- Schedule equipment moves with customers and coordinates
equipment deliveries with sales and service.
- Ensure all systems are up to date and accurate.
- Develop and run reports as required. Inspect the physical
condition of the warehouse and related equipment.
- Coordinate cleaning of the warehouse.
- Ensures all received shipments are stored appropriately.
- Coordinate the claims process for salvage of damaged and used
equipment. Closeout equipment transactions. Process RMAs.
- Coordinate lease returns with vendors and ensure paperwork is
- Generate miscellaneous reporting.
- May assist management with ensuring safety needs and protection
activities are in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 years of warehouse operations experience, including
inbound/outbound deliveries, maintaining inventory databases,
coordinating paperwork, executing multiple activities, maintaining
customer websites/portals, and customer interaction.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office or a related Outlook email
- Basic math skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of Federal, State, and Local
DOT regulations preferred but not required.
- Valid Drivers' License as might be required to drive company
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process should email
AccommodationRequest@tabs.toshiba.com to request an
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Littleton , Logistics Coordinator, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...