2nd CNC Lathe
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Apply now if you want to work with an international company with
a lot of growth potential! Position Summary Perform set up and
change up on job orders, make adjustments to CNC machine as need be
and to verify finished product is meeting set guidelines. Key
Duties & ResponsibilitiesWork from blueprints, use measuring
devices to assure quality of finished product and to operate CNC
- Work at primary CNC machining center and rotates between other
CNC and conventional work centers on a regular basis to meet
production scheduling requirements.
- Install and adjust various types of tooling and fixtures in the
- Insert computer programs and set machine feeds and speeds.
- Cut and/or position raw materials into machine center jaws and
- Progress first piece through the initial run, analyzing and
making critical adjustments to tooling, and modifying computer
programs and operating parameters of work centers.
- Perform progressive turning, drilling, milling and tapping
operations, which are above average in complexity to produce stated
quantities of component parts.
- Monitor ongoing operations through machine cycles, and load and
unload work centers as necessary on a concurrent basis.
- Inspect parts for stated dimensions and surface
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems involving tooling, materials,
programs, equipment and part specifications. Identify and recommend
changes to part specifications to improve machine ability.
- Modify cutting tools as necessary.
- Prepare the required paperwork and place completed work in a
- Perform preventative maintenance as required.
- Select tooling as necessary for new jobs or sample runs.
- Modify and document program changes as requires.
- Assist and train lower level machinists, answering work
questions, resolving operating difficulties, and reviewing
completed work assignments.
- Will be required to successfully complete 30/60/90 Day
Evaluation / Orientation Program. Qualifications Education and
- Minimum of 4 years+ CNC machining experience; 4 years+ of
manual machining experience may be substituted for 1 year of CNC
- Previous programming/editing and set-up experience
- Proficient in the use the cutting tools and measuring
- Read & understand blueprint drawings Preferences
- CNC Operating/Programing experience
- Reading measuring instruments
- Blueprint reading experienceBenefits:
- Multiple health plans to choose from: HMO, PPO and High
Deductible Health Plans with a low-cost share
- Full suite of voluntary benefits to tap into, including but not
limited to: Pet insurance, critical illness insurance, concierge
services, legal insurance, commuter benefits (if applicable), and
home & auto insurance.
- Employer contribution for Health Savings Account, and in many
cases free virtual telemedicine, and teletherapy.
- Best-in-class 401K plan with zero vesting and up to 6%
- Mental Health and wellness programs to support you and your
- Short & long-term disability as well as basic life insurance at
2x your basic salary at no cost to the employee.Free financial
advisors, webinars, and classes through Charles Schwab
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals, Littleton , 2nd CNC Lathe, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!