Company: LONG Building Technologies
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Throughout our nearly 50-year history, we have worked hard to make
LONG an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. In addition to
competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and tangible career
growth, our people enjoy a stability and loyalty envied in the
industry. With average employee tenure of 10+ years, our culture
encourages people to maximize their skills and potential. Our
company culture is professional, yet relaxed; we understand that
going to work every day should be a gift, not a burden. Join our
growing team today!
You will join LONG's Accounting and Payroll team to process
biweekly & monthly payrolls on a fixed schedule and maintain
benefit elections within the Payroll system.
Pay range: $50,000 - $60,000 plus potential profit share.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, 401k with match, and
- Process biweekly & monthly payroll including timesheet
collection, transaction entry, processing, and tax payments.
- Maintain and update employee benefit elections and PTO accruals
within the Payroll system.
- Cross train and serve as a backup for weekly payroll including
timesheet collection via multiple systems and auditing the
timesheets for accuracy and completeness.
- Cross train and serve as a backup for submitting Certified
Payroll reports weekly.
- Serve as a point of contact for questions regarding
- Assist in the implementation of a third-party payroll
- Adhoc work and projects as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of office experience
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent work
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft GP Dynamics or other Accounting
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Respect for a high level of confidentiality and a willingness
to accept responsibility and accountability within the team
- Must be detail oriented. Can see the outlier, mis keyed data
and catch mistakes of yourself and others using a variety of tools
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to work independently
with solutions in mind.
- Excellent time management, organization, and task
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Alcohol and Drug-free
- Indoor, office environment
- Routine sitting, lifting, bending, and kneeling
- Ability to life 25 lbs. from floor to countertop and countertop
Interested in Applying? Have a Question?
www.long.com [email protected] (303) 357-2303
At LONG Building Technologies, we don't just accept difference - we
celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our co-workers,
our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative
summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be
required of the positions given this title and shall not be
construed as a declaration of the specific duties and
responsibilities of any position. Employees may be requested to
perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented
in this description.
Location: Littleton, CO
Business Unit: Corporate
Reports To: Accounting Supervisor
Job Class: Non-Exempt
Pay Schedule: Biweekly
LONG Building Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: LONG Building Technologies, Littleton , Payroll Specialist, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!