Company: Express Employment Professionals - Lakewood, CO
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Scope: Perform assembly operations on electronic components and
subassemblies in accordance with company, IPC and J-standards. The
main focus of this position is hand-solderiing operations.
2nd shift hours are 3-11:30 PM, M-F with overtime as needed.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Assemble parts into repetitive and non-complex units or
subassemblies, utilizing hand tools and soldering iron.
- Will require some use of voltmeters, scales, holding fixtures,
bench tools, automated and manual soldering equipment and special
- Assembly operations are typically performed under a stereo
- Follow written/oral instructions from process engineers,
manufacturing engineers, and supervisor.
- May prepare and assemble PC boards, Perform component
preparation, Dispense / Apply adhesives , and Utilize various tools
to perform mechanical assembly.
- Inspect work to ensure that it meets all requirements.
- Comply with and support all department and corporate policies
and procedures included but not limited to Safety, Security and
- Inspect product at various stages of process.
- Create NCMR (non-conforming material review) and perform root
cause analysis as needed.
- Read, interpret and follow detailed work instructions and
assembly drawings. N ote: The statements herein are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel.
Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and
are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Essential Knowledge And Skills:
- Ability to perform basic and routine repetitive mechanical
assembly operations on components and subassemblies using fixtures,
- Proficient use and familiarity with hand tools.
- Ability to run automatic soldering equipment.
- Ability to understand manufacturing documentation.
- Requires basic mechanical and good soldering skills.
- Ability to read, understand and follow assembly instructions,
including visual aids and drawings.
- May require limited soldering skills under magnification.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to use (hold, lift, maneuver, etc.) hand tools and
- Ability to maneuver tiny objects such as screws, wires,
Education and Experience:
- High-school diploma or equivalent
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals - Lakewood, CO, Littleton , Solder Assembler, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!