WPR Facilities Custodian -Littleton
Company: Terumo BCT, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Requisition ID: 29683
At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, our 7,000+ global associates
proud to come to work each day, knowing that what we do impacts the
lives of patients around the world.
We make medical devices and related products that are used to
collect, separate, manufacture and process various components of
blood and cells. With our innovative technologies and service
offerings, we touch a patient's life every second of every day and
are committed to continuing to increase the number of patients we
With some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, an
unmatched global footprint, comprehensive benefits and a distinct
culture, Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is a great place to
work, grow and be part of a team that is focused on making a
difference. Consider joining our team and unlock your
JOB TITLE: Facilities Custodian
Monday through Friday2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Under direct supervision, performs facilities maintenance,
custodial services, installation, improvements, and/or repairs. May
perform duties in a clean room environment.
- Responsible for following existing methods and procedures for
maintaining the facility to meet regulatory requirements and
- Abides by and adheres to all normal safety or security rules
and regulations and reports infractions.
- May be required to handle, collect, label, and/or transfer
hazardous chemical waste following established procedures and
- Responsible for performing custodial and grounds keeping
activities and facilities maintenance functions.
- Responsible for maintaining a certain standard of cleanliness
and sanitation and associated documentation.
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of protocols
and procedures involving known infectious or potentially infectious
- May be asked to perform postal handling required to support the
company including, but not limited to, processing outgoing mail,
sorting and delivery of incoming mail, and delivery of small
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May be required to work other shifts.
- Performs some work outside buildings in adverse weather
conditions including snow removal.
- Occasional communication with other departments, outside
vendors, contractors, and/or local municipalities regarding such
things as bids, proposals, and walk-throughs.
- May have access to confidential information and must be able to
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma or GED.
No prior experience required.
- Requires basic math aptitude.
- Works independently and is capable of making routine
- Ability to inspect own work for accuracy and adherence to
- Ability to work effectively with other associates and
contractors by using good interpersonal communication
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to learn and comply with new methods, processes, and
- Ability to respond with a sense of urgency and work effectively
- Ability to learn to read building layouts and
- Ability to work in high places using ladders or lifts, and to
work in tight or confined spaces for extended periods of
- Ability to successfully complete training on biohazards and
other regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and
skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally
and in writing.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of
these qualifications may be considered.
General Labor Environment requirements include: use of personal
protective equipment, reading, speaking, hearing, walking, bending,
standing, stretching/reaching, hand/finger dexterity, and
occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, or transporting up to 500
pounds via carts or mechanized equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Target Pay Range:$19.50 - Hourly pay rateto be determined by the
education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the
applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data
Target Bonus on Base:7.0
At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, we provide competitive total
reward offerings that consist of compensation, benefits,
recognition, along with a wealth of other well-being, work-life and
recognition programs which support in unlocking the potential for
you and your family.Included in our expansive list of benefits
offerings are multiple group medical, dental and vision plans, a
robust wellness program, life insurance and disability coverages,
also a variety of voluntary programs such as group accident,
hospital indemnity, critical illness, pet insurance and much
more.To help you save for retirement, we offer a 401(k) plan with a
matching contribution and for work-life balance we have vacation
and sick time programs for associates.For us, it's about protecting
the personal welfare of our associates and their families, helping
to achieve personal goals and offering those extra touches for
convenience, security and overall peace of mind.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action
Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without
discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, order
of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship
status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability,
military status or an unfavorable discharge from military
Keywords: Terumo BCT, Inc., Littleton , WPR Facilities Custodian -Littleton, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!