Posted on: November 18, 2022
Got Tilt-Up Experience? AWESOME Company Great BenefitsThis Jobot
Job is hosted by: Tony HustonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$150,000 - $220,000 per yearA bit about us:Are you a construction
Project Manager seeking an amazing company? If so then read on!
Founded in 1964 we are one of the nation's largest privately held
construction firms, providing GC, Design-Build and CM services for
a wide variety of markets. We are skilled in all aspects of
construction and are best known for quality work.Why join us?By
offering a strong foundation of employee benefits, we ensure that
you and your family have the tools and means to prosper. We're
proud to provide competitive benefits and compensation packages.
Our employees have access to medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, 401(k), wellness programs, career development classes,
and many more benefits. We're proud to be ranked by both Top
Workplaces and Best Places to Work in multiple cities!Job
DetailsWhat You Need To Apply:
- Bachelor's degree in construction, engineering, or related
- Minimum of 4 years' construction experience, preferably in
sewer and/or underground
- Able to perform Project Manager duties proficiently
- Experience managing all aspects of construction projects
including architectural, civil, structural, mechanical and
- Working knowledge of Prolog and other construction
- Understanding of financial accounting systems
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical writing skills
- Conflict resolution skills and experience with successfully
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize resources
- Willingness to travel and/or relocate, as both may be
requiredWhat You'll Do:
- Work with field management to generate job specific safety plan
for the project.
- Develop project business plan.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Engineer and
- Work with Pre-Construction and Field Supervision to identify
and implement all contract deliverables, quality testing, and
- Create staging, logistics, and phasing plan for project.
- Lead coordination of subcontractors.
- Set up bonding and/or Subguard, change order log, and cost
tracking for the project.
- Set up project in E1 and Prolog software.
- Responsible for project startup, including obtaining permits
and licenses and managing jobsite mobilization.
- Facilitate subcontractor pre-mobilization/startup
- Issue and administer subcontracts (payments, insurance, bond,
safety, haz-com, etc.) and purchase orders for multiple
- Assist in development, planning, and updating of overall
project schedule. Attend/direct regular job scheduling
- Lead responsibility for project quality control plan
implementation and compliance.
- Conduct bi-weekly safety surveys with project
- Prioritize, review and expedite submittals.
- Expedite material deliveries according to project schedule
- Understand quantity updating and work with Superintendents to
maintain accurate labor forecasts.
- Develop and administer subcontractor and purchase order change
- Review projections, labor reports, safety documents, and
schedules on a monthly basis.
- Review and approve material/equipment invoices according to
- Prepare payment requests and monitor collections.
- Meet with city and state agencies to review project and
- Attend OAC progress meetings and create monthly status
- Enter and update information in project management software
(job status reports, projections, change orders, and RFI's).
- Manage and oversee job close-out documentation and procedures
(closeout documents, final job report, and final accounting).
- Mentor and train assistant project managers and co-op/intern
students.So if you're a commercial construction manager seeking a
new role please send your resume today!Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Littleton , Superintendent, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!