Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Experience as NOC Tech providing Tier 1/2 - and SDWAN support
Understanding of OSI layers
Experience with Ethernet and Transport router/switch topology
Experience w/ Cisco/Juniper network equipment
Ability to work flexible shifts as needed--overnight shift
- Works on relatively straightforward installation and/or
maintenance assignments on network switching equipment.
- Technician for customer/company network systems maintenance
- Monitors network operations and resolves routine network
- Monitors network performance; conducts routine monitoring
equipment installation and maintenance activities; resolves routine
- Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant
- Minimum 5+ related experience in specific area or
- May require technical certification.
- Networking required.
- SDWAN knowledge is a plus.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations
between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing
your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging
assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive
compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become
part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance
with state laws and regulations related to job posting
requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per
hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a
guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on
factors including but not limited to experience and geographic
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Littleton , NOC Tech, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!