Caisson Drill Operator
Company: Lawrence Construction Company
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Lawrence Construction Company, an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer, is seeking a motivated Caisson Drill
Operator to start work ASAP!
- STARTING PAY $30-$40 an hour based on experience
- 401K WITH UP TO 5% COMPANY MATCH (WHEN ELIGIBLE)
- FULL HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION BENEFITS WITH COMPANY PAID
- COMPANY PROVIDED LIFE INSURANCE
- AMAZING FAMILY OWNED COMPANY IN BUSINESS FOR 98 YEARS With
offices in Colorado, Lawrence Constructions heavy civil
construction services have been recognized for their consistent
standard of excellence throughout the construction industry. As one
of the founding members of the Colorado Contractor's Association,
we pride ourselves on our old-fashioned craftsmanship and
commitment to producing quality projects. The foundation of our
business, which has been passed down from generation to generation
is: "Do It Right the First Time."LCC acknowledges and accepts its
responsibility to assure that applicants will be considered without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or national origin. We are seeking a motivated
Caisson Drill Operator to start work ASAP!Job Summary Safely and
efficiently operates caisson drill rigs, to meet project needs and
accomplish project goals. Drill Rig operators may be asked to
operate other heavy construction equipment as needed. This position
will travel to projects within Colorado and may be asked to work at
projects out of state.Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives written or oral instructions from supervisor regarding
- Moves and operates drill rig to meet the goals of construction
- Observes markings on ground, hand signals, or grade stakes to
remove and place material, when operating machine.
- Inspects, cleans, maintains, and lubricates equipment.
- Read project plans and operate equipment accordingly.
- Ability Drill 18-72 diameter shafts for Caisson Installation,
using hydraulic drill rigs.
- Experience in Wet and Dry Drilling Methods. (Segmental
- Experience in Bentonite mixing, installation, and removal.
- Experience in Temp Casing installation and removal.
- Commercial and CDOT experience preferred.
- Experience in a heavy highway/heavy civil construction
- Experience building bridges preferred.
- CDL License is a Plus.
- Foreman Experience is a Plus.
- Ability to Operate other Equipment is a Plus.
- Crane Operator Certification is a Plus.
- Soil Nail Drilling Experience is a Plus.
- Travel may be required.
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm for what Lawrence
Construction Company does.
- A desire to learn and grow within an outstanding Colorado-based
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions and vibration. The
employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical
parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to work in high,
precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close
vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and
Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job,
the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle,
or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to stand; walk and sit.
Keywords: Lawrence Construction Company, Littleton , Caisson Drill Operator, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!