Automotive Parts Specialist
Company: GPC - Genuine Parts Company
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Job Description We are so much more than a Parts Store and we
are looking for even more great talent to join our NAPA family! As
a NAPA Automotive Parts Specialist, you are looked at as the face
of the retail store and the go to person as soon as our customers
enter our retail stores for all their automotive needs. You dont
need to be able to tear and motor down and rebuild it (however, if
you can, thats awesome) but we do need you to have a background and
knowledge of automotive parts. A NAPA Automotive Parts Specialist
is a great opportunity whether you are looking to spend your career
with us as a Parts Specialist, want to work full/part-time or you
just want to get your foot in the door with us to explore other
careers at some point We welcome you! What you will be doing:
- Provide auto parts answers and solutions for our retail and
wholesale customers in person at the counter/over the phone.
- Use your parts knowledge to assist other NAPA team members
answer questions for customers.
- Providing outstanding customer care and interactions with
everyone who comes into our NAPA Store!
- Bring customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced
- Welcome retail customers into our retail stores and engage to
provide a positive consumer experience.
- Use technology (computer), cash register, telephone, and paper
catalog system. This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Genuinely enjoy helping our retail and wholesale customers with
their auto parts and service questions.
- Have gained your parts experience by working the automotive
industry or have gained your experience tinkering with/repairing
cars & trucks through the year.
- You are willing to learn all things automotive if you dont have
the background in automotive parts.
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career
the opportunities are endless! What youll need:
- A valid Drivers License.
- Previous experience in a parts store or automotive industry or
at least a willingness to learn all things auto parts.
- High School Diploma or GED. Technical or Trade school courses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Love of fast paced retail environments.
- Great listening skills and empathy for customers. And if you
have this, even better (not a deal breaker if you dont):
- Background and/or passion for automotive industry, heavy
equipment, farm industry, diesel, marine, or dealership.
- Experience in a parts store, auction, retail store, auto
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management
- Entirely customer-centric (external/internal) attitude.
- ASE Certifications Whats in it for you:
- Awesome people and brand
- Pay rate starting at $17.85, hourly rate may vary based on
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable, Fortune 200 company with a family feel
- A Culture of promotion from within, using your creativity,
finding solutions/fixes, and where no 2 days or career paths are
- Great training, and ongoing development with support from
multiple leaders/your team. If this role sounds like a fit, please
take the time to complete our super quick and easy application. We
are excited and humbled that you are considering NAPA as hopefully
your future employer. Next Steps: Please apply if you think this is
a great fit for you and we will be in touch! If you decide that
this role is not for you, please check out some of our other great
careers by visiting jobs.genpt.com
Keywords: GPC - Genuine Parts Company, Littleton , Automotive Parts Specialist, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!