Accounts Payable Clerk
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Join a rapidly growing & family-oriented company with plenty of
room to grow your career. We provide training and pay progression
plans, generous educational reimbursement, plenty of paid time-off
and competitive retirement and medical benefits.
Earn up to $1,000 of extra bonuses in your first year with
Become part of our dedicated team and take advantage of all that
Motion and Flow Controls Products has to offer:
* Working schedules steady, reliable, and flexible work hours
* Competitive wages a consistent paycheck, quarterly bonus, and pay
* Growth opportunities on-the-job training and career
* Benefits healthcare, paid time-off, and competitive retirement
* Incentive Programs new hire retention bonus and employee referral
* A safe working environment adhering to all current OSHA safety
Position Summary: Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for
providing financial and administrative duties in order to ensure
effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative
operation in the Accounting Department. The ideal candidate is a
motivated individual who will begin with the responsibilities
outlined below and be driven to grow into a more high-level role as
experience is gained.
* Enter invoices in Epicor P21 system for payment.
* Review monthly vendor statements and request invoice copies as
* Assist with processing weekly check runs.
* Complete vendor credit applications for new accounts.
* Complete requested tax exemption certificates as needed.
* Various administrative duties to include scanning, filing, and
other miscellaneous tasks.
* Adhere to strict Safety Guidelines.
* Provide superior customer service and support company goals.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
* Requires basic knowledge of Accounts Payable.
* Familiarity with different accounting systems, specifically
Epicor, Oracle, SAP or equivalent.
* Excellent written & oral communication and strong relationship
building skills required.
* Detail oriented with solid organizational skills and the ability
to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
* Intermediate computer skills including use of MS Office (Word,
Excel & Outlook), with a willingness to learn new software
* Must be a good listener with above average reasoning ability and
make minimal mistakes. Must be a good learner whom can assimilate
product knowledge and skills as they are presented.
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Work is generally completed
in an office environment. Frequent sitting, computer work and phone
use are required, with occasional walking, standing, bending and
lifting up to 20 pounds. The physical demands and work environment
reflected are representative of those encountered by employees when
performing the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to accommodate individuals with disabilities perform
the essential functions of the job.
$20.00 - $23.00/hour DOE
Candidates are subject to pre-employment criminal background, drug
screen and DMV record review, along with possible reference
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on
the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, military
status, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable
status protected by federal, state or local law."
This Employer Participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Motion, Littleton , Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!