Software Developer II
Company: UDR Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
UDR, Inc. is now hiring a Software Developer II to join our team
at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Contributes to the technical components
of data integration processes. Works with Business Analysts, Data
Integration Architects, Software Developers, Executives and
Business Stakeholders to create and deploy data integration. The
scope includes development work within the data platform (API, MDM,
Enterprise Data Store, Data Orchestration, and Service Bus) to
support our Digital Transformational applications.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to the Manger or Manager - IT
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: N/A
1. Develop, system test and implement components in our data
2. Manage software development projects through the software
development lifecycle including design, build, test, and
3. Write new and modify existing programs.
4. Maintain existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for
modification, integrating existing software products, monitoring,
identifying, and correcting software defects.
5. Investigate new technologies, creating technical specifications
and test plans, working with multiple coding languages, and writing
6. Debug new and existing programs, as necessary.
7. Provide quality and seamless customer service by improving
operations, decreasing turnaround times, streamlining work
processes, and working cooperatively and jointly with team members,
resources, vendors, and customers.
8. Perform code review for peers.
9. Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures. Ability to
apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues.
- A firm understanding of Service Oriented Architecture is
desired. Ability to research and provide guidance for long-term
planning and software improvements. Ability to exercise initiative,
problem-solving and decision-making skills. Ability to establish
priorities and coordinate work activities.
- Ability to proactively recognize and implement superior
customer service to internal and external customers. Performs
duties that require considerable initiative, independent judgment,
and strong communication skills. Self-motivated with a strong sense
of ownership and a commitment to delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
work in conjunction with Company managers and employees. Ability to
respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers. Ability
to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Knowledge of computer systems, application development,
communications, and networks. Ability to create, compose, and edit
written materials. Performs duties that require strong
comprehension, analytical, research, composition, communication,
and organizational skills.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires mobility sufficient to travel.
Some bending, stooping, and stretching. Occasionally lifting items
weighing up to 30 lbs. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual
dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone,
calculator, and other office equipment. Requires good hearing,
eyesight, and color perception to evaluate the quality of Web sites
and internet content delivery systems as well as record, prepare,
and communicate appropriate reports. Extensive data input and
required ability to sit for long periods of time. Regular and
consistent attendance on the job is an essential function.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment. Frequent
evening and weekend work. Available for IT problem escalation 24 x
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor's Degree in computer science, business with IT/MIS
major, engineering or equivalent field, or its equivalent
experience, is required.
2. Minimum of three to five years experience in software
development required, with demonstrated expansion of skills over
3. Experience working in a project integrating data with MDM
4. Experience writing and tuning complex SQL statement and
reporting in RDBMS such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, SSRS,
Performance Point or Teradata required.
5. Java or C# and .Net along with scripting, python and cypher
6. Experience with common ETL tools (SSIS, IBM Datastage, Ab
Initio, Informatica, Talend) is a plus.
7. Experience working with GitHub / source-control systems.
8. Knowledge or experience interfacing with Restful or SOAP API s
in both real-time and batch applications is required.
9. Must have and maintain a valid driver s license unless otherwise
Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
Medical Flexible Spending Account
Dependent Care Spending Account
Supplemental Term Life Insurance
Voluntary Cancer Insurance
Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D
Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
401(k) Plan with company match
$90,00.00/yr. (minimum) - $115,000.00/yr. (maximum), depends on
Eligible for 10% annual bonus potential, based on personal and
company performance Associated topics: .net, application, backend,
back end, c#, perl, php, programming, sdet, software development
Keywords: UDR Inc., Littleton , Software Developer II, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!