Sugar CRM Administrator
Company: UDR Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
UDR, Inc. is now hiring a Sugar CRM Administrator to join our
team at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The SugarCRM Administrator will lead the
administration of the SugarCRM platform across our organization.
This includes implementation of new functionality, configuration,
customization, and ongoing maintenance and improvements to the
Sugar Platform. This role will work closely with other IT teams,
business stakeholders, and subject matter experts to ensure all
work related to the Sugar platform is performed to a high degree of
quality, within scope, and on time.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to IT Manager Applications
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: N/A
- Serves as a functional and technical expert in application
administration for SugarCRM.
- Maintain UDR s SugarCRM prod and non-prod environments by
analyzing and identifying areas for modification, integration of
existing software products, monitoring, identifying, and correcting
- Work with the Sugar team to identify solutions to meet the
- Translate user story requests into workable requirements, Sugar
elements, and document technical specification outcomes.
- Identify and recommend improvements on all Sugar platform
- Develop and modify existing business flows, integrations, and
automation of various complexity.
- Consult with product owners, project managers, business
analysts, stakeholders, and other IT teams concerning the
maintenance, performance, and improvement of systems.
- Debug new and existing programs, as necessary.
- Provide quality and seamless customer service by improving
operations, decreasing turnaround times, streamlining work
processes, and working cooperatively and jointly with team members,
resources, vendors, and customers.
- Automate and simplify existing business and IT processes.
- Learn other applications utilized by UDR to assist in daily
support as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and office
management techniques. Ability to apply policies and procedures to
solve everyday issues.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving and
decision-making skills. Ability to establish priorities and
coordinate work activities.
- Ability to proactively recognize and implement superior
customer service to internal and external customers.
- Performs duties that require considerable initiative,
independent judgment, and strong communication skills.
Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and a commitment to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to interact professionally with a diverse group,
executives, managers, and subject matter experts. Ability to
respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs, respond with
urgency, and provide collaborative solutions. Ability to exercise
initiative, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Ability to
work in a fast-paced environment and successfully engage in
multiple initiatives simultaneously. Must demonstrate strong
- Strong analytical and product management skills required,
including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer
business needs and translate them into application and operational
requirements. Ability to develop requirements specifications
according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Knowledge of computer systems and software. Knowledge of
networking and internet protocols (IP). Knowledge and skill in
database design, analysis, and architecture.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Some bending, stooping, kneeling and
stretching. Occasionally lifting items weighing up to 30 lbs.
Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to
record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Extensive
data input and required ability to sit for long periods of time.
Requires mobility sufficient to travel.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Conditions include working inside,
working around machines with moving parts and moving objects,
radiant and electrical energy, working closely with others, working
alone, working protracted or irregular hours, and traveling by car,
van, bus, and airplane. Occasional evening or weekend work.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, business with IT/MIS
major, engineering or equivalent field, or its equivalent
- Minimum of five years experience with SugarCRM
- Certified SugarCRM Administrator, required.
- Experience with monitoring tools like App Dynamics and Splunk
- Microsoft Active directory and server fundamentals
- Experience with MS SQL desired.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell,
and Perl desired.
- Experience integrating 3rd party system data with on-premises
- Experience in an Agile organization.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
Medical Flexible Spending Account
Dependent Care Spending Account
Supplemental Term Life Insurance
Voluntary Cancer Insurance
Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D
Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
401(k) Plan with company match
$100,00.00/yr. (minimum) - $115,000.00/yr. (maximum), depends on
Eligible for 10% annual bonus potential, based on personal and
company performance Associated topics: customer care manager,
customer service manager, customer service team manager, guide,
monitor, product support, review, service manager, team manager,
Keywords: UDR Inc., Littleton , Sugar CRM Administrator, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!