Company: Commercial Building Services, Inc
Posted on: June 19, 2022
SuperintendentJob Description Responsibilities:
- To oversee particular project(s) on a daily basis for
continuation, cost effectiveness and quality.
- To coordinate subcontractors and suppliers, schedule
production, and insure that work is done on schedule and according
to the contract document
- To establish and maintain a good working relationship between
all trades on the project(s).
- To maintain a favorable relationship with municipal inspectors
and owners and agents.
- To insure that the site is clean, orderly, and that all
applicable safety standards are maintained.
- Minimize the number of items on the "punch list" and the number
of call backs on each project.
- The use of "Value Engineering" without sacrificing job quality
or owner satisfaction.
- Insure company assets (labor and equipment) are used and
maintained as intended and in the most cost effective manner.
Measures of Performance:
- Production according to schedule.
- Overall appearance of project(s) during and after
- Completion of the project within the budget allowance allocated
for each project.
- Overall attitude of municipal inspectors and number of
- Number of items on "Punch List" and number of call backs and/or
maintenance items. Accountability and Reporting:
- Directly responsible to Project Manager on daily basis.
- Fill out Daily Job Reports and submit to Accounting on a Weekly
- To record and report employee hours while on a specific
- Provide reports and schedules as required by Accounting or
upper management. Staff Directly Supervised:
- On-site employees: subcontractors, carpenters, labors,
Keywords: Commercial Building Services, Inc, Littleton , Project Superintendent, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!