Accountant (Entry Level)
Company: AIR Communities
Posted on: June 18, 2022
We are hiring anAccountant to join our centralized team in the
Denver Tech Center, CO, who will be responsible for:
- Ensuring accuracy of property financial records and reports for
- Completing reconciliations and providing related analysis
monthly, quarterly and annually
- Collaborating among departments to share accounting data and
- Preparing, reviewing, and distributing financial reports
- Preparing rollforwards and financial analysisKeys to Success:
- Detail Oriented:You are consistently accurate, have an eye for
detail and would always spot an error.
- Motivated:You are driven and strive to always put forth
yourbest work. You are someone who wants to make an impact!
- Team Focused:You are passionate about collaboration and being
part of a driven team! You take pride in yourteams contribution
tothe overall company success!
- Energized:You're determined and want to grow in your role. You
seek opportunities to go the extra mile, and find time to focus
onpersonal growth and development.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 0-2+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Proficient use of Excel
- Superb attention to detail
- Thrives in a complex environment
- Demonstrates quality customer service, teamwork, and cultural
AIR offers attractive total compensation packages designed to
recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and
company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add
bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Expected pay of $52,000 - $72,000.You will be provided a pay
rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate
to the requirements of the job.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available.
HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and
dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional
Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculums.
- Discounted Rent at AIR communities (certain exclusions apply,
and an application is required).
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or
adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including
travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home
appliances, and more.
- 15hours of paid time annually to give-back to your
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership
training, and performance improvement courses.AIR values diversity
and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.PandoLogic. Keywords: Accountant, Location: Littleton, CO -
80120 , PL: 537159002Required
Keywords: AIR Communities, Littleton , Accountant (Entry Level), Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!