Video Operations Support Center SWAT Team Intern
Posted on: January 11, 2022
JOB SCOPEThe Video Operations SWAT team intern is responsible
for supporting tactical initiatives designed to streamline
troubleshooting, prevent human error and enhance platform knowledge
for the Video Support Center engineers. Using technology and
software, the intern will provide in-depth analysis of Video
Operating systems with an intent to identify areas in which VSC
engineers are not adequately equipped to be successful, and propose
solutions to close those gaps. The Video Operations Support Center
supports the full gamut of Video systems and platforms, so the
ability to quickly understand new technologies, seek understanding
of interconnected systems, and solve complex problems is what we
are looking for in an intern.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance Video platform performance
- Assist VSC SWAT engineers in developing dynamic guides for
- Develop, design and implement proposed software solutions
- Identify, resolve and escalate as required operational and
design issues through data analysis and recommend solutions to make
systems more efficient.
- Develop problem resolution procedures required to meet
serviceability requirements and improve customer experience.
- Support the teams providing reliable and consistent operation
of these systems in order to provide a quality entertainment and
information experience for our customers.
- Provides technical and analytical support to the SWAT team
initiativesBASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or
equivalent technical field or work experience
- Experience performing application configuration, programming,
installation, and maintenance within a Systems Administration
- Experience with data collection, analysis, and
- Experience with Python and other scripting language and UI
developmentADDITIONAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office GGN100 299609 299609BR Here,
employees dont just have jobs, they build careers. Thats why we
believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that
rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports
all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every
stage of life.The pay for this position has a minimum of $20.00.
The actual salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a
wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications,
experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for
additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Littleton , Video Operations Support Center SWAT Team Intern, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!