Dining Services Associate - Full-Time + $1,000 Hiring Bonus!
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Wind Crest by Erickson Senior Living
Wind Crest is a beautiful 84-acre continuing care retirement
community located in Highlands Ranch, just 15 minutes southwest of
Denver, Colorado. We're part of a growing network of communities
developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
Salary Range: $16.50 - $17.00 / hour starting
Wind Crest in Highlands Ranch, CO, is looking for a team &
service-oriented dining associate to provide exceptional service to
our wonderful residents and guests. In this role, you are
responsible for the overall efficiency of the dining room and
pantry while providing service that aligns with the Erickson Living
Mission, Vision and Values.
How you will make an Impact:
* Greet and welcome residents when they arrive at the
* Ensures the flow of the restaurant by working with the seaters,
enabling the servers and back of the house to work efficiently and
* Assist with preparation, stocking, serving and post meal clean
* Ensure adequate nutritional intake for all residents
* Answer telephones professionally and follow up with requests.
* Maintains front of the house and kitchen sanitation.
* Assists in the training of the wait staff.
What we offer:
* Quality of life - most of our restaurants employees are out
* Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
* On-site medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
* Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
* State of the art kitchens, top of the line equipment.
* Discounted meals in our restaurants.
* Gated community with 24/7 security.
* A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values,
vision and mission.
What you will need:
* Six months experience in food service environment preferred.
* Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the
* Ability to safely lift or move up to 50 pounds.
* Flexible with schedule, available to work some weekends and
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Littleton , Dining Services Associate - Full-Time + $1,000 Hiring Bonus!, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!