Hospitality / Front Desk Associate
Company: CAC- Inverness
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Colorado Athletic Club Inverness A Wellbridge Company Lone Tree,
CO Part-time We are looking for a Hospitality/Front Desk Associate!
Who we are: Colorado Athletic Club is Denver's leading upscale
athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7
convenient locations across Colorado's Front Range. Our club
supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health
enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by
providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Hospitality / Front Desk Associates are all about: Our
Front Desk Associates are enthusiastic and take pride that they are
the key first impression as members enter our club to have a great
experience. They are the first to exhibit our company standards of
professionalism and quality service. They perform hospitality desk
duties to ensure efficient operations while also acting as the
scheduling and information hub to members for all club services and
activities. What you're all about:
- You are a positive professional and place a high value on
quality customer service.
- You are efficient and enjoy handling multiple tasks
- You have a minimum of six months of customer service
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and basic
- You have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ideally, you have some experience in the fitness, spa, and
hotel or hospitality industry, however it is not required. Why
we're a great company to join!
- You'll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more! Starting at $12.32/hr Wellbridge owns and
operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and
tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago
with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6
states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a
growing membership community of more than 40,000 members. We offer
dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in
a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages
managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and
promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and
dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of
delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and
Keywords: CAC- Inverness, Littleton , Hospitality / Front Desk Associate, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!