Veterans Preferred - Account Executive, Issuer Processing & Enablement - Visa DPS
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. Company DescriptionAs
the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission
is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and
secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and
economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network,
VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world,
and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a
second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid
growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a
cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from
analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people,
network, and scale to reshape the future of commerce.At Visa, your
individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity
to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of
an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of
disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are
helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the
world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful
work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to
millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.You're an
Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the
way the world pays.Job DescriptionAccount Executive, Strategic
Partnerships, Visa DPS Issuer Processing and Enablement, will be
responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing processing
relationships and sales strategies with resellers and other unique
channel partners in the Fintech and financial institution sectors.
The Senior Account Executive must possess and maintain a high level
of knowledge and understanding of DPS issuer processing systems and
value-added products and services. This position is responsible for
negotiating contractual arrangements and selling Visa DPS product
and service offerings into the market through ecosystem
partnerships and will play a key role in developing and evolving
our go-to-market strategy in support of these channels. The
position will work closely with the Visa DPS Strategy organization
along with other internal and external partners to develop
strategic account plans and ensure appropriate communication flows
to deepen business. A successful candidate must be a strategic
thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, possess
an exemplary record of client facing interactions, and have a
proven track record of execution in their prior role(s). Candidate
must have strong organization skills along with a high level of
attention to detail.Responsibilities:
- Act as Visa DPS consultant to client executive management,
providing ongoing strategic market insights,portfolio performance
analyses, industry benchmarking, and growth andportfolio
- Prepare proposals and negotiate contractual relationships with
channel partners for accepting and deploying Visa DPS products and
services to the market and their respective client bases.
- Introduce and sell product solutions to support strategies and
- Develop and execute customized relationship and sales plans to
increase Visa DPS processing volume and expand penetration of Visa
DPS products and solutions.
- Proactively identify and solve complex problems that impact the
relationship and sales management and direction of the business and
- Utilize a consultative relationship and sales approach that
ensures that the client's business objectives are met and that the
performance metrics of their payment portfolios are maximized.
- Continuously review client landscape and recommend, develop,
and implement new and creative approaches to growing the Visa and
- Collaborate with the product management team regarding new
product development and modifications allowing for distribution
through a reseller or other channel partnership.
- Foster a deep level of engagement between the client and the
Visa DPS client services organization.
- Foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with
the client and the Visa organization.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer's business
including payment strategy across all product platforms.
- Act as "eyes and earsin the market" for the DPS Processing
Product group, identifying opportunities and issues that will drive
overall DPS Processing Product strategy and execution.
- Maintain knowledge across all the DPS Issuer Processing
platform and Value-Added Services.Unique Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of payment processing and core banking
- Strong understanding of Visa and DPS functionality.
- Knowledge of the processing environment, key players, and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to establish effective relationships across all levels of
- Keen interest in innovation and technology.
- Exceptional ability to manage & foster internal and external
resources and cross-functional relationships.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and operating in an environment
synonymous with change.QualificationsBasic Qualifications:
- 10 years of work experience with a bachelor's degree or an
Advanced Degree (eg Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD).Preferred
- 12 years businessexperience with business development and
relationship management in the financialservices industry or more
than 10 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (eg
Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- Experience with Payment Industry required; Experience with
Issuer Processing preferred.
- Proven track record of successful sales and/or relationship
- Experience in executing effective sales strategies for new
payment products and services preferred.
- Experience with FI relationships, analysis, finance, and
- Demonstrated ability to assess client performance, identify
opportunities, bring together the resources todevelop creative
solutions, and execute upon these solutions.
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with
efficiency, professionalism and with demonstrated trouble
shooting/problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and
cross functional relationships.
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships with all levels
of the client's organization.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with high
level of success/achievement.
- Ability to travel as needed to ensure adequate on-site
interaction with the client.
- Exceptional customer service and advocacy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPointAdditional
InformationVisa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to
safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors.
As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are
required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable
accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.Work
Hours: Varies upon the needs of the departmentTravel Requirements:
This position requires travel5-10% of the time.Mental/Physical
Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting.
The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk,
communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard
office equipment, such as telephones and computers.Visa is an EEO
Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.Visa will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with applicable local law, including the
requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Keywords: Visa, Littleton , Veterans Preferred - Account Executive, Issuer Processing & Enablement - Visa DPS, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!