Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Clinical Director
Company: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Join our team!
Angels of Care is seeking a highly skilled Board
Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Clinical
Director that enjoys growing,
developing, and leading a team of clinicians who love working with
children in their home or most natural
environment. We are dedicated to putting our children at the
forefront of every decision we make, and operate with the core
values of Heart, Advocacy, Love,
Outreach and Speed. If
you are a highly skilled clinician looking for
a caring and supportive work
environment and a healthy work-life
are passionate about making
a difference in the lives of children and families,
then Angels of Care is the place for you!
Angels of Care currently has an opportunity for
part-time or full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Clinical Director in the Denver and surrounding
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a clinician
owned and operated home health agency
with experienced and knowledgeable
staff serving the special needs community.
We care deeply for our communities
and dedicate significant time and
resources to local events and charities for families
of children and young adults with special needs. We
go above and beyond for our employees,
providing the necessary supports and
resources to ensure their success,
including continuing education, mentorship, and
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Clinical Director will
lead a team of BCBAs and RBTs to implement treatment programs to
assist pediatric patients with behavioral and social/emotional
disabilities and delays by planning and administering ABA
therapy services in the home and community.
- Develop research-based, individualized behavior analytic
programming for children with autism and other developmental
- Provides quality care and meets the needs of the patient and
family by performing evaluations and interpreting assessment
results; developing goals appropriate to child; creating and
implementing ABA therapy treatment plans.
- Assists pediatric patients regarding behavioral and
social/emotional disabilities by providing skilled interventions to
maximize the potential of each individual child.
- Participates in educating, coaching, and empowering caregivers
and families to develop skills to carry over therapeutic activities
into the child's daily routine.
- Coordinates with referral partners and interdisciplinary
clinical team members to provide services for children in
accordance with their progress and goals.
- Provide RBT coaching, management, and supervision.
- Develops and supervises treatment plans in collaboration with
interdisciplinary clinical team.
- Documents patient care services and care coordination in an
intuitive electronic medical record system.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping information
- Active BCBA Certification required
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Leadership experience preferred
- Part-Time and Full-Time compensation programs
- Major Medical Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental & Vision
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time-Off
- CEU Reimbursement
- Professional License Reimbursement
- Tablet provided for Documentation
- Flexible Scheduling
- In-depth Orientation and Training
- Ongoing Support and Mentoring
- Gym Membership Discounts to Anytime Fitness, LLC
- Refer a Friend Bonus
Keywords: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health, Littleton , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Clinical Director, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!