Licensed (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) Crisis Evaluator - Saturday Overnight
Company: AllHealth Network
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Can you join AllHealth Network? Yes you can - if you're excited
by the thought of working with over 400 colleagues, 18,000 clients,
being valued for the work that you do and can embrace the mission
of the organization, which is to provide is to enhance quality of
life for individuals and families in our community through
compassionate, integrated behavioral health services. We are
seeking a motivated individual to be a part of our Crisis Diversion
Team in a as needed capacity working both Overnight and days as a
Crisis Evaluator to respond to crisis calls and complete
comprehensive assessments of persons whose lives are disrupted or
complicated by mental illness, behavioral disturbances, substance
abuse issues, or the inability to function or maintain in the
Every Saturday 7PM - 7:30AM
Respond to crisis calls and complete comprehensive assessments
of persons whose lives are disrupted or complicated by mental
illness, behavioral disturbances, substance abuse issues, or the
inability to function or maintain in the community
Goals and Objectives:
- Conduct thorough assessments in the facility or community for
clients experiencing a crisis and develop comprehensive treatment
plans based on client need
- Make clinically appropriate dispositions to the safest, least
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide mental health crisis evaluation and safety planning for
clients experiencing a crisis. Evaluations may take place at
AllHealth Network locations or in the community (hospitals,
emergency rooms, police stations, jails, juvenile detention
facilities, courts of law, homes schools, departments of human
- Complete intake and crisis assessments using appropriate mental
health assessment and approved documentation coding
- Complete screening and assessments for voluntary and emergency
holds; when necessary, establish 27-65 mental health holds for
clients requiring involuntary commitment
- Conduct triage assessments and obtain collateral information to
ensure that emergency interventions consider the context of the
client's overall plan and avoid harm and re-traumatization
- Navigate the treatment needs of the client and make referrals
to internal and external resources as appropriate, aligning care
- Assign persons in need of treatment to the appropriate
outpatient program and complete and coordinate inpatient
- Perform professional interpretation and analysis of clinical
data and assessments to formulate a service plan, a comprehensive
summary of care, treatment and diagnosis, and involving the family
and/or other caretakers in all aspects of client care, as
- Communicate professionally and effectively with client's fund
source regarding clinical recommendations and requests for
authorization for levels of care requiring pre-authorization
- Coordinate ongoing services with AllHealth Network and/or
community agencies as appropriate
- Review documentation for referrals to the Acute Treatment Unit
and determine clinical appropriateness for admission
- Work with the Crisis Response Team and other treatment teams to
track bed availability and efficiency of admissions
- Meet Office of Behavioral Health (OBH) requirements for
assessment domains within an intake assessment
- Provide cross-coverage and backup for Phone Crisis Counselors
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Education: Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling,
Psychology or related field. Licensure required.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a
clinical setting in the behavioral health field.
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in assessment, evaluation and
therapeutic engagement of diverse clients; use of evidence-based
counseling models and techniques that match presenting problems;
good diagnostic skills and treatment/care planning; and the ability
to work with clinical documentation and electronic health records
- Knowledge of DSM V and working principles of recovery and
trauma-informed care in treatment planning and in direct care.
Experience working with individuals and families who experience
various behavioral health problems.
- Ability to operate PC-based software programs including
proficiency in Word, Excel and other computer based systems.
- Possess advanced written and oral communication, decision
making and problem solving skills, and efficient time management.
Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently
and as part of a team; collaborating with other internal and
- Must possess own transportation, have a good driving record, a
valid driver's license, and proof of insurance.
- Extensive knowledge of the DSM V and criteria application to
individuals during initial assessment.
- Ability to conceptualize a case to develop an individualized
treatment plan for each client.
- Basic understanding of different levels of care and medical
necessity for each to ensure appropriate services for individuals
based on presenting need.
- Demonstrated competence in evaluation and intervention in
$32 - 34 an Hour
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the
AllHealth Network salary range for this position. Actual salaries
will vary and may be above or below the range based on various
factors including but not limited to experience, education,
training, merit, and the ability to embody the AllHealth Network
mission and values. The range listed is just one component of
AllHealth Networks' total compensation package for employees. Other
rewards may include short-term and long-term incentives.
AllHealth Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to
a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: AllHealth Network, Littleton , Licensed (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) Crisis Evaluator - Saturday Overnight, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!