Sr Compliance Analyst - Greenwood Village, CO
Company: Air Methods Corporation
Posted on: June 4, 2021
The Senior Compliance Analyst will assist with the coordination
of the Company’s corporate compliance program. Under the
direction of the Associate General Counsel – Healthcare &
Compliance, collaborates in the development and implementation of
the Company’s compliance policies and procedures. Assist with
internal investigations, auditing and monitoring. Coordinate
and implement the Company’s compliance education and training
program. Work closely with compliance attorneys and
paralegals to ensure that any potential compliance issues are
identified, investigated, and reported, and drive process
improvements through identified opportunities. Monitor and
report on compliance metrics and trends, measures the effectiveness
of policies and training, and coordinates compliance-related
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include all of
- Ensure corporate policies, procedures, and internal controls
are up to date and effectively communicated to teammates.
- Conduct internal investigations and audits.
- Assist with the ongoing development and implementation of the
Company’s compliance education and training programs.
- Prepare internal communications and reports on compliance
- Identify process improvement opportunities and coordinate/drive
- Manage and report on the Company’s screening processes,
including OIG exclusion checks.
- Measure the effectiveness of the Company’s compliance program
and maintain the Company’s compliance reporting programs including
compliance dashboard, compliance status tracking tools, etc.
- Build partnerships with other business departments and
functions to enhance efficiency and execution of the Company’s
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
- Regular scheduled attendance
- Occasional out-of-state travel required
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular
attendance is an essential function of the position. All
employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and
This position has no supervisory responsibilities at this
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable
laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do
not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the
essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from four-year college or university
and five or more years’ related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Healthcare Compliance certificate preferred.
- Five years’ experience in health care compliance or other
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with
colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a
manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables in a
- Strong to expert computer skills - including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Healthcare Compliance certificate preferred
- Hiring Salary Range: $70,000-$80,000
- Bonus/Commission Eligible: No
- Benefits: Air Methods provides a comprehensive benefits
package. We believe our benefits should be as diverse as our
teammates. We offer competitive medical, dental and vision
coverage along with voluntary accident, hospitalization and
critical illness coverage, short and long term disability, life and
AD&D, time off programs, pretax and Roth 401(k) with a generous
company match, tuition reimbursement, profession training and
certifications, dependent care support, EAP and concierge services
to name just some of what we have to offer.
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Air Methods Corporation, Littleton , Sr Compliance Analyst - Greenwood Village, CO, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!