Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you looking for
meaningful work in a beautiful environment? Would you enjoy working
with a senior population?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you.
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company
established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all
across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun,
and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our
communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is
always on the resident.
We are now accepting applications for a Housekeeper. You will
ensure the cleanliness of our resident's apartments and community
so they can live life carefree.
Here's what makes this opportunity unique:
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion,
Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You'll work a stable schedule; Monday through Friday from
8:00am - 4:30pm.
- You'll receive stellar benefits, including health insurance
(with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k)
with employer match.
- You will share in making our community a beautiful place for
residents to live.
- You'll have the opportunity to serve a senior population and
ensure resort quality standards of cleanliness and attention to
detail for each resident you serve.
Here's what we are looking for in the right candidate:
- You know proper cleaning procedures including dusting,
vacuuming, mopping, cleaning kitchens and bathrooms.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a
- Experience in housekeeping is best, but we are willing to train
the right person.
- You have the ability to develop positive relationships with
residents, peers and the community.
If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with
seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our
on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Littleton , Housekeeper (full-time), Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!