Miniature Golf Facility Attendant
Company: South Suburban Park & Recreation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Miniature Golf Facility Attendant Part-Time
Littleton - Cornerstone Mini Golf/Colorado Journey
$12.32 - $14.91 per hour
Do you excel at providing superior customer service and enjoy
working in a fun environment? Come join our team as a Miniature
Golf Facility Attendant! The Miniature Golf Facility Attendant
position involves a high degree of public contact and ensures daily
operations of the facility. This position is responsible for
providing superior customer service by greeting customers, ensuring
the equipment is in proper working order, answering phone calls,
taking group reservations, collecting admissions, selling
concessions, cleaning and course maintenance work. In addition,
this position will ensure that facility rules and safety standards
are followed. The job may require shifts ranging from morning to
evening hours, weekends and holidays.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has excellent communication, customer service and problem
- Is highly motivated and has the ability to take direction
- Has knowledge of modern office procedures, methods and general
office equipment including: computer, cash register, credit card
machine, copier, fax, telephone, etc.
- Must have the ability to accurately operate a computerized
point-of-sale operating system.
- Will provide superior customer service and successfully
interact with coworkers, customers and supervisors while managing
multiple customers and events.
- Will provide superior customer service and have the ability to
handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Must be at least fifteen (15) years of age.
- Must have previous customer service experience and be able to
take an active role in a team environment.
- Current certifications in CPR/AED & First Aid or the ability to
obtain upon hire.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
The job description above covers the main duties of this
position. Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the
Employee Benefits & Perks at South Suburban
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to
employees working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District's most current
benefit package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of
the environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing
recreational services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west
of I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated
portions of Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate
four full-service recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools
and restaurants, two ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a
BMX track, a sports dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a
hotel and a nature center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800
acres of developed and open space land, including 119 multi-purpose
athletic fields, more than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60
playgrounds, 56 tennis courts, and the 880-acre South Platte
Keywords: South Suburban Park & Recreation, Littleton , Miniature Golf Facility Attendant, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!