Executive Business Partner
Company: DISH Network Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
DISH Wireless is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the
wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health
care, education, sustainability, city management, and
We're driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win
- and we're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence,
and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our
greatest adventure of all.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH Wireless.
In addition to the above, some key responsibilities of an
Executive Business Partner include:
Create a solid foundation for Executive success
- Proactively and independently schedule appointments and
meetings of varying complexity. Ensure the executive is prepared
with relevant materials.
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and
other complex documents.
- Anticipate needs of executives and act upon them
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond or route
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information relating to
travel, expenses, disciplinary actions, pay rates, appraisal
scores, and promotions.
Arrange Travel & Events
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile
documents for travel-related meetings.
- Coordinate events such as All Team Meetings, team-building
events, and other gatherings as applicable.
Project and Process Management
- Contribute to the hiring and onboarding process as we build our
- As needed, serve in a project management function to ensure
successful completion of a wide range of special projects.
- Help create a consistent culture of excellence for team members
across the country.
- Network with other Executive Business Partners, Executives, and
other DISH teammates to form positive long-lasting
- Operate as executive representative when interacting with
Demonstrate Flexibility and Reliability
- Must be willing to travel between multiple offices in Denver
with some out of state travel as well.
- Regular and predictable attendance, as well as the ability to
work variable shifts including holidays and weekends.
- Meet all of DISH Wireless's performance expectations, including
but not limited to, satisfying all departmental metrics,
productivity standards, and goals.
A successful Executive Business Partner will have:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (and
three to five years of prior business experience and/or training is
a plus), or equivalent combination of education and
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Suite.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to be flexible and innovative in a fast paced,
Compensation: $55,800.00/Yr. - $76,900.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check
out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH Network Corporation, Littleton , Executive Business Partner, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!