Coach/Official Youth Athletics
Company: Foothills Park and Recreation District
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position: Manager on Duty - Golf Pro Shop
Rate: $12.84 per hour
As the Manager on Duty at Meadows Golf Club, you will be an
integral part of creating a positive memorable experience for our
patrons. This position is responsible for assisting with facility
operations at the Golf Course. In addition to performing on-going
customer service duties, this position provides supervision and
leadership. Responsible for administering and enforcing rules and
policies. The position effectively handles a variety of customer
situations and is responsible for fostering superior customer and
Experience and Skills
Our ideal candidate will have:
- One year golf operations experience.
- Three years of work experience involving assisting the
- Accurate cash handling experience.
- PC computer knowledge and skills in Windows and MS Office
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications preferred, required within
60 days of hire.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
with a High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
As a Part-Time Foothills employee, benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf
- Wellness Program
- Scholarship Program
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill
our mission by providing a variety of recreational services,
programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three
recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena,
swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we
maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our
team means you will contribute to the well-being of your
Keywords: Foothills Park and Recreation District, Littleton , Coach/Official Youth Athletics, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!