Children's Programs - Assistant Program Director - Summer Camps
Company: Foothills Park and Recreation District
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position: Splash Park Attendant
Rate: $12.32 per hour
Under the close supervision of the Recreation Coordinator Adult
Sports, this position is responsible for overseeing the operation
and cleanliness of the Splash Park shelters and concession sales.
This position will receive and answer inquiries from the public by
telephone or in person on rates, policies and procedures. The job
may require shifts ranging from morning to evening hours, weekends
and holidays. This position is part-time, nonexempt, and offers
excellent recreation benefits.
- Responsible for the operation of the Splash Park by opening and
closing the building following proper procedures, reserving
shelters, selling concessions, and monitoring reserved
- Greets the public and answers questions in a friendly
- Perform routine maintenance by keeping the building and the
immediate area clean and litter free. Correct or inform supervisor
of any hazards.
- Close out cash register, count money, monitor inventory,
complete daily cash reports, incident/accident reports, submit
money collected and paperwork to Supervisor.
- Respond to public inquiries in a courteous manner; provide
information within the area of assignment; resolve complaints in an
efficient and timely manner.
- Communicate issues/complaints to supervisor as needed.
- Provides high quality customer service by being friendly,
tactful, and courteous by maintaining an alert and professional
posture at all times.
- Attend ALL staff meetings, trainings, and orientations.
- Attend work on a regular, reliable and punctual basis; subs for
co-workers when available; is responsible for securing substitutes
for shifts unable to work.
Experience and Skills
- Must be at least fifteen (15) years of age and some experience
involving assisting the public, general record keeping and/or
- Current certifications in AED/CPR and First Aid or the ability
to obtain such certifications within sixty (60) days of
As a Part-Time Foothills employee, benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf
- Wellness Program
- Scholarship Program
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill
our mission by providing a variety of recreational services,
programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three
recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena,
swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we
maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our
team means you will contribute to the well-being of your
Keywords: Foothills Park and Recreation District, Littleton , Children's Programs - Assistant Program Director - Summer Camps, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!