Our world is a dynamic place, more so today than ever before.
Come join us on Special Programs as we navigate the ever-changing
global landscape. If you love all things space and get excited
about the prospect of building premier spacecraft for our
customers, then Special Programs is the place for you to make a
difference. Do what matters.
The Military Support Program (MSP) within the Special Programs
Line of Business is seeking an energetic and proactive person to
join the Finance and Business Operations (F&BO) team. MSP
offers a broad portfolio of contracts that fall into all stages of
the product lifecycle (initial baseline, program execution and
closeout), which creates an exciting and dynamic environment where
the candidate should be comfortable with balancing competing
priorities. Strong communication skills are required as this role
interfaces with many functions (Planning, Program Management,
Engineering, Subcontract Management, etc.).
The successful candidate will perform cost management and Earned
Value Management (EVM) activities on multiple contracts within MSP
including: support to Control Account Managers (CAMs), Integrated
Product Teams (IPTs), and analysis of financial data in order
provide information to the management team to enable sound business
- Establishing and maintaining control account budget baseline
and estimates at complete.
- Analyzing EV performance data and advising CAMs on financial
- Input and maintenance in cost tool (COBRA)
- Support Rolling Wave Planning, Integrated Baseline and Internal
- Interfacing with Planning to ensure cost and schedule
integration meets expectations.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion
an inclusive work environment that supports differences and
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality
of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000
hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Proficient Cost systems knowledge (SAP, COBRA, wInsight,
- Team player with strong communication skills and positive
- Ability to apply skills and knowledge to provide sound, data
- Aptitude to build strong work relationships and balance tasks
in a competing priority and deadline-driven environment.
- Active Top Secret Clearance