Senior Recruiter- Wireless
Company: DISH Network Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
DISH Wireless is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the
wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health
care, education, sustainability, city management, and
We're driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win
- and we're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence,
and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our
greatest adventure of all.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH Wireless.
We are seeking a passionate Senior Recruiter to join this
dynamic team of recruiting professionals who are tactically focused
on helping us deliver resources to help with our 5G build-out. This
is a high exposure role that will give you the opportunity to
leverage your strong communication and relationship building
skills. This position will work in partnership with recruiters, HR
partners, and hiring managers at all levels of the organization.
This position primarily supports our Wireless team, but may support
other organizations as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the full candidate experience from first contact to
candidates first day.
- Uses passive candidate engagement tactics to source top talent
and creates a pipeline for future needs.
- Understands what a successful candidate looks like for each of
their roles before posting a requisition to ensure that sourcing
efforts align with business objectives.
- Be a subject matter expert on the full hiring process for
hiring managers. Educate on best practices throughout the whole
- Facilitate the flow of candidates within the applicant tracking
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to identify
- Review resumes for specific skill sets and determine if
required qualifications are met.
- Interview candidates to identify top talent to build the best
- Take an active role in each candidate's on-site experience
including facilitating questionnaires and serving as the main point
of contact for all candidate needs.
- Be an active mentor to the junior recruiters and coordinators
on the team.
- Maintain a working knowledge of DISH Network HR policies and
procedures to be able to communicate with departments on HR and
company initiatives, particularly those related to recruiting.
- Maintain excellent relationships with both direct business
partners and HR (Compensation, HRIS, etc.)
- Projects as assigned.
A successful Senior Recruiter will have:
- Bachelor's degree, and 4+ years of talent acquisition
experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- Agency recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage change in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to assess and evaluate candidate fit for specific
- Demonstrated success in recruitment, sourcing and selection
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels
of the organization up to EVP level.
- Strong computer skills, including use of the Microsoft Office
Suite and Google G Suite.
- Ability to proactively identify problems and make reasonable
data driven recommendations.
- A dedication to accuracy, attention to detail, and intense
execution while prioritizing multiple projects/candidates at once
in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong focus on business partner and candidate
- Takes personal ownership and initiative with assigned
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business
- A strong focus on continually learning the industry,
competitors and innovative talent attraction strategies.
Compensation: $64,800.00/Yr. - $89,400.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check
out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH Network Corporation, Littleton , Senior Recruiter- Wireless, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!