Company: Ripple Effect Consulting LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ripple Effect Consulting
has an immediate opening for a Payroll Accountant in one of the
largest building integrators in the Western US.
Direct Hire Full
Pay range:$24-$28/hr plus
potential profit share
Looking to hire a Payroll Accountant to join our Accounting
and Payroll team.
- Process weekly payroll on a fixed schedule for
approximately 280 employees while contributing and taking the
initiative to understand and maintain an in-house payroll
- Process weekly payroll including certified and union payrolls,
including auditing employee timesheets for accuracy and
- Serve as the point of contact for questions regarding Payroll
checks and Certified Payroll.
- Produce Monthly Payroll Reconciliations.
- Setup and maintain payroll system including tax setup on new
pay/benefit codes, system mapping, and other related items.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and implementation of
payroll procedures, policies, and systems.
- Research and stay up to date on payroll-related legislation and
- Cross Training and Projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Payroll
- Excellent time management, organization, and task
- Strong analytical thinking and appreciation for detail.
- Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- High regard for a high level of confidentiality and a
willingness to accept responsibility and accountability within the
- Able to perform research, payroll tax, system testing, and
desire to make tasks streamlined.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft GP Dynamics or other Accounting
- Familiarity with Certified Payroll/Prevailing Wages
Keywords: Ripple Effect Consulting LLC, Littleton , Accountant, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!