Corporate Tax Intern
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position will support the State Income Tax and the
International Tax groups. Primary job duties include:
- Analyzing state tax accounts
- Reviewing and participating in the corporation's major state
income tax filings
- Assisting with the calculation of current and deferred state
income tax forecasts
- Supporting state income tax audits of the corporation's state
- Preparing IRS forms 5471, 8865, 926, 8858, and 5713, as well as
related supporting schedules.
- Calculating earnings and profits and analyzing financial
statements for Lockheed Martin's foreign subsidiaries and reviewing
- Secondary duties will include assisting International Tax staff
with computing the Corporation's Subpart F and GILTI calculations
for the federal return.
Assist with electronic data filing as needed and supporting
College student assists senior staff members with special
Computer skills proficiency is essential. Position will perform
various tasks utilizing the Microsoft Office software applications
Word, Excel, Power Point, and other related software.
Intern should be located near a Lockheed Martin facility but can
expect to telework.
- Must be enrolled in an accounting or finance degree major
- A rising college junior, graduating 2023
- Completed sophomore year of college at an accredited
- Have taken and completed Introduction to Accounting I.
- Basic proficiency utilizing Microsoft Windows operating
- Basic proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Applications,
specifically Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Littleton , Corporate Tax Intern, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!