Regional Service Technical Training Instructor
Company: Tesla Motors
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Regional Service Technical Training Instructor position
requires someone with exceptional ability to assess needs, develop
& deliver appropriate training solutions, and build strong working
relationships. Individuals must be creative, proactive, organized,
flexible, results-oriented, and have a passion for and
understanding of electric vehicles. Must have outstanding
communication, facilitation, and organizational skills while
demonstrating a positive and professional demeanor. The Regional
Service Technical Training Instructor will take responsibility for
ensuring their U.S. Service region is equipped to deliver the best
ownership experience the world has ever seen for every Tesla
- Partner with Regional Service Managers, Service Managers, and
Service Coaches to identify training and development needs within
- Develop readiness targets for critical training that align with
- Develop Region and Service Center-specific learning plans to
ensure regions meet both readiness targets and associated business
- Serve, coach and mentor Service Coaches within market to
enhance core capabilities and ensure continuous process
- Develop learning solutions in close consultation with Service,
Sales, and Delivery.
- Provide ongoing training and development support to ensure a
problem-solving mindset is applied and effectively utilized across
- Provide service specific training to Tesla Service on electric
vehicles equipped with complex automotive/electromechanical systems
(powertrain, passive restraint system, steering/suspension/brakes,
- Provide specific & general training on high voltage DC
- Develop and deliver technical training solutions equipping
service employees to perform roles safely and to Tesla
- Maintain expert knowledge of: methods, techniques, parts,
tools, and materials used in the maintenance and repair of
- Develop training in close consultation with Service, FTS, and
- Partner with Service Coaches tovalidate skill and expertise of
- Ensure that programs and processes are developed, assessed,
communicated, and administered in compliance with Tesla's
- Manage the operations of the regional training hub including,
but not limited to: training schedule, inventory maintenance,
facilities management, daily operations, etc.
- Coordinate training schedule with hotel partners and service
- Degree from a University, Certificate program in Automotive
Technology, orthe equivalent in experience and evidence of
- Proactive, flexible, confident, professional, and self-directed
in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrives working independently; also able to contribute strongly
as a member of a high performing team.
- Strong ability to collaborate and serve as a partner/consultant
to regional leadership and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex problem-solving activities
- Strong facilitation and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and
demonstrated confidence and professionalism in working in a
- Tech savvy - able to expertly use a full suite of office and
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Valid Passport preferred
- Experienced technician and/or technical training facilitator,
Tesla Service experience strongly preferred.
- Strong automotive system repair knowledge and training
- Ability to read, interpret, and explain mechanical drawings and
- Experience with environmental and safety requirements a
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits
from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Littleton , Regional Service Technical Training Instructor, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!