Lead Teacher - Preschool
Company: La Petite Academy
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you ready to be a difference maker? Learning Care Group is a
community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals. Here,
you'll find a dynamic environment and culture that is inclusive and
collaborative. As early education leaders, we're making a strong,
lasting, positive impact on children every day. Their future begins
now. And so does yours.
La Petite Academy of Littelton is Now Hiring Lead
Teachers! We are located at9994 W. Geddes Ave Littleton, CO
Now Offering a $500 Sign On Bonus to Qualified
Candidates - Apply Today to Learn More!
The Lead Teacher promotes the social, physical, and
intellectual growth of the children under his/her care and works
with the school's staff to create an environment of learning and
keeps parents informed of the progress of their child.
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving
as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Createand tailoreach weekly, age-appropriate lesson plan to the
different learning levels of each child.
- Conductregular classroom observations and assessments.
- Employthe regular use of digital technology in the
- Providedaily, written and oral feedback to parents regarding
the social and intellectual development of their child and conduct
face-to-face conferences with parents twice yearly.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to
achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a licensed childcare center
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
- Must possess the ability to coach others and provide positive
direction and the ability to delegate tasks to accomplish classroom
- Must be Lead Teacher qualified in the state of Colorado
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply
We know our best asset is our people! So we've made a commitment
to ensure you feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering
that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means
market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and
wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as
well as medical for full-time positions), and retirement planning,
with a 401k match. We recognize your potential, encourage your
talent, and support your growth with ongoing training and
development. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with
your CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree),
and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills-and
increase your pay. Don't wait. Start strong today.
Keywords: La Petite Academy, Littleton , Lead Teacher - Preschool, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!