Spanish Language Tech 3, Video Operations
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for the end-to-end of lifecycle of
content via the video and IP asset delivery platform and ensuring a
world-class level of service. Reviews, edits and processes digital
video assets, as well as, oversees the upload and transcode
operations of such assets. Successfully prepares all media and
metadata, verifying incoming content and confirming receipt of
content from the provider. Has developed specialized
knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues
with less experience.Job DescriptionSummaryThis position offers the
exciting opportunity to be a key part of Comcast Technology
Solutions Ad Solution and work side by side with Comcast
Multicultural Marketing leaders, building compelling ad campaigns
promoting Xfinity products to consumers across the country. Core
- Must be bi-lingual in Spanish and English, verbal and
- Receives production versioning orders and completes service
requirements according to Marcom deliverable deadlines.
- Edits promotional content according to Marcom production
service requests, with guidance from Sr. Editor and other senior
- Have knowledge in the Adobe Creative Cloud products, i.e.
Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, etc.
- Ensures all orders are completed accurately and
- Partners with Sr. Editor and Production coordinator to build
and maintain edit workflows, expectations, and deadlines.
- Track and monitors work orders to ensure billing accuracy
- Designated production lead when Sr. Editor is unavailable for
out of office.
- Collaborates with CTSuites Advertising production team for
workload overflow and support.
- Performs daily system health checks and audits content
delivery. Works directly with support teams to track and resolve
content related issues.
- Validates content according to technical specifications.
Delivers finished product to internal system for distribution
within service level agreement. Provides quality control of content
both inbound and outbound.
- Receives and processes media and metadata from content
- Supports coordinators, ensuring that issues they identify are
- Builds and maintains content partner relationships with their
- Troubleshoots or escalates issues that occur within the Video
Operations value chain.
- Serves as internal customer contact for 3rd party content
- Contributes and updates standard operation procedures and
documentation of workflows and processes.
- Prioritizes and processes incoming requests.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationHigh School Diploma / GEDRelevant Work
Experience2-5 YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that
Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their
work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the
terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are
eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class
Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the
support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for
those who matter most. That s why we provide an array of options,
expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet
the needs of your reality to help support you physically,
financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your
everyday life. Please visit the on our careers site for more
details. Associated topics: artist, adobe, annimation, graphic,
graphics coordinator, photographer, video, video control operator,
video engineer, video tape operator
Keywords: Comcast, Littleton , Spanish Language Tech 3, Video Operations, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!