Engineer 1, Engineering Operations
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for participating in project teams,
researching technical topics related to Company operations, new
product implementation, assisting with existing products and
services and the overall upkeep and maintenance of designated areas
of engineering. Performs event correlation and identifies probable
root cause; provides trouble isolation, basic troubleshooting and
break/fix activities.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Bridge the gap between development/engineering, account
administration and the customers that use our products. With the
tools provided, support engineers are responsible for monitoring
the health of the CTSuite system (CAD, AMP, AdStor, PEACH, etc.),
responding to requests for assistance, and working on departmental
projects as assigned. Success in this role is characterized by an
ability to document, research, and reply to a wide variety of
problems and support requests pertaining to AdSolutions suite of
- Responsible for contributing on project teams, troubleshooting
operational issues, providing technical solutions to operational
problems, new product implementation, implementing existing
products and services, and the overall upkeep and maintenance of
designated areas of engineering. Acts in compliance with industry
and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and
procedures. Works with moderateguidance in own area of
- Works with Comcast Technology Solutions Advertising Suite
customers to provide basic to extensive technical support for
internal and external clients, while maintaining a high level of
- Work directly with Destination sites who encounter technical
issues while providing a high level of customer support via phone
or email, using tools provided to help explain and teach
- Properly relay to the client what issues may exist with their
media and provideoptions and outcomes to ensure the integrity of
- Collects and organizes technical data related to assigned
projects. Presents data and findings for review at the next level
of engineering management.
- Reads and analyzes technical references and sources to obtain
knowledge of assigned Engineering Operations topics. Identifies
common operational and technical problems with standard solutions.
Escalates more complex issues to senior Operations Engineers.
- Leads operational readiness testing. Resolves basic issues
uncovered during testing and escalates issues to engage appropriate
- Identifies potential instrumentation, automation and
standardization required for successful implementation of projects
or continued stabilization of deployed products.
- Works towards industry standard certifications and
- Works with peer operational teams on project
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience0-2
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: cellular, circuit, electric, electrical engineer,
electrician, energy, kv, lighting, msee, rf
Keywords: Comcast, Littleton , Engineer 1, Engineering Operations, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!