Company: AllHealth Network
Posted on: March 26, 2020
We are hiring for multiple positions in collaboration with the
Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office.
*Co-respond with deputies to calls that involve mental health and
substance abuse crisis
*Provides mental health crisis interventions and connect community
members with the right care at the right time
* Join an exciting and unique co-responder team passionate about
making a difference
The CIT Co-Responder is embedded within the Arapahoe County
Sheriff's Office and will respond with deputies to calls for or
from citizens who appear to have a mental health or substance use
The CIT Co- Responder will assist in engagement, de-escalation,
safety assessment, and assess the immediate needs of the individual
(housing, food, medications, psychiatric services, medical issues
etc.) with the goal of crisis stabilization. These clinicians will
also assist with linkage to appropriate mental health, substance
abuse, and medical providers as appropriate.
Other responsibilities include participating in facilitation of CIT
Training for law enforcement officers, complex case consultation,
active problem solving, and accurate documentation.
This is a 40 hour work shift consisting of four, 10 hour days and
three consecutive days off. Shifts mirror the deputy's shifts.
Evening and weekends are expected. Typical shifts are Monday
through Thursday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Thursday
2:00PM to midnight and Thursday through Sunday 3:00 PM to 1:00 AM.
Shift differentials apply to hours after 7:00 PM.
- Work in an integrated team, co-located in the Arapahoe County
Sheriff's Office. This position will be 40 hours per week and will
necessitate carrying a cell phone during work hours. Evenings and
Weekends are an expectation of this position. Individuals must be
able pass background checks and have a valid, non-restricted
driver's Driving is required for this position.
- Participation and successful completion of the 40-hour CIT
Officer Training required within six months of hire.
- Must participate in departmental trainings as determined by
ACSO and AllHHealth Network (radio, personal safety, etc).
- Must work effectively as a part of an interdisciplinary team,
including CIT deputies, ACSO command staff and AllHealth Network
departments in order to efficiently meet the needs of clients.
- Provide outreach to individuals in the community who are
referred by CIT deputies when the co-responder is unavailable.
Provide follow-up and crisis intervention as needed.
- Link and refer individuals to needed resources in the
- Provide and maintain accurate documentation of one's
interventions with and for clients. This includes record keeping
required by AllHealth Network within the electronic medical record.
Must complete required documentation legibly, within established
timelines, and to accepted standards of practice.
- Interface with the local law enforcement departments to provide
education about the CIT Co-Responder program, mental illness and
services that are available in the community.
- Work alongside deputies in order to facilitate a positive
working relationship and to provide education and resources.
- Provide feedback to deputies that will acknowledge that their
referrals to the CIT Co-Responder team are making a difference for
consumers in their community.
- Expected to follow all AllHealth Network clinical policies and
procedures as applicable to this position, including those related
to confidentiality, release of information and record keeping.
- Expected to demonstrate customer service focus, good
communication and professionalism with consumers, co-workers and
outside agency personnel in order to provide high quality services
and to enhance community relationships.
- Attend and participate as an active member in: a) AllHealth
Network meetings and trainings as directed; b) individual and group
supervision as required
- Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias (both
online trainings and face-to-face trainings).
- Perform other duties within the scope of the position and
within the experience of the employee as may be requested or
AllHealth Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.Requirements
- One year post licensure clinical work required, two years
Keywords: AllHealth Network, Littleton , Co-Responder, Other , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!