Corporate Paralegal Assistant Corporate Secretary
Company: IMI Norgren LLC
Posted on: February 20, 2021
IMI Norgren LLC Full Time Salary Littleton, CO, US 1105 About
Norgren is part of global engineering organization IMI plc. IMI is
at the forefront of delivering the solutions we need in a changing
world and is focused on creating tremendous value by solving key
industry problems in attractive markets and working with the
Norgren has a proud history of creating innovative engineering
solutions in precise motion control and fluid technology, and we
collaborate with our customers across more than 50 countries in
critical areas such as Factory Automation, Material Handling, Rail,
Energy, Process Control, Life Science and Commercial Vehicles.
Reporting directly to the VP/General Counsel, the Corporate
Paralegal/Assistant will provide a variety of legal corporate
secretarial, and administrative support services to the VP/General
Counsel and will have strategic and tactical interaction with the
administrative and general management teams.
We are accepting full-time and part-time applicants for this
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain corporate books and records, including
resolutions of meetings, corporate officer certificates, share
certificates, jurisdictional filings; litigation.
- Maintain schedule/calendar for, and execute, corporate
secretarial functions including scheduling and holding
annual/special meetings and/or shareholder approvals; appointment
and resignation of directors and officers; scheduled jurisdictional
- Facilitate and Manage relationship and budget with and payment
to outside service providers, CSC, outside law firms, etc.
- Facilitate management/organization of matters related to
litigation discovery; informational requests from 3rd parties or
government agencies; maintaining due diligence data rooms and the
- Regular communication with various in-house stakeholders
related to corporate secretarial information and updates.
- Develop metrics, benchmarks, reports, dashboards related to
Legal & Compliance functions
- Create, maintain, and contribute to department/regional
databases. Maintain relevant templates; organize completion of
commercial and corporate templates to facilitate the needs of the
- Maintain electronic filing systems and hard copy filings.
- Assist in and coordinate special projects as assigned.
- Project management of legal responsibilities across various
departments and sister companies.
- Support GC with team structure, strategy, and engagement.
- Research of public databases
- Compose correspondence, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Interact with other legal entities such as government agencies
and outside legal counsel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Degree or equivalent required; associates degree,
college degree or other formal training from a college or
university offering accredited courses in paralegal context
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a corporate or in-house
- Is or is willing/able to become a notary within 90 days of
hire.Skills and Competencies
- Strong professional and effective interpersonal, oral, and
- Self-Starter; Desire and ability to work independently.
- Solutions- and Service-Focused
- Knowledge of general legal & compliance concepts and corporate
secretary best practices
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage, organize, coordinate, and prioritize
multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to make administrative
- Ability to contribute to a team environment.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Provide services in a timely and efficient manner.Computers and
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint &
Outlook); DocuSign; AdobePROSupervisory Responsibilities
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Norgren is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.PI130131840
Keywords: IMI Norgren LLC, Littleton , Corporate Paralegal Assistant Corporate Secretary, Legal , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!