Jr. Java Developer
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Jr. Level Java Developer
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications
to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design
documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
- 2-4 years experience The developer should be curious to learn
new technologies under the guidance of our architect.
- Experience with Node JS and Java Script is a plus.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations
between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing
your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging
assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive
compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become
part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance
with state laws and regulations related to job posting
requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per
hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a
guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on
factors including but not limited to experience and geographic
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Littleton , Jr. Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!