Associate Technical Support Engineer (Overnight)
Posted on: November 14, 2021
As an Associate Technical Support (TSE), you will have the
amazing opportunity to combine creative problem-solving, providing
a great customer experience and utilizing technical skills in one
role! As a member of our 24x7 Customer Support team, you will
provide a service experience second to none as you help our
customers tackle their problems head on and crush any technical
obstacles in their path. You will be supported by our internal
best-in-class team, receiving ample training and development
opportunities to help get you up and running and ready for
primetime. If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you
interact with customers and become an expert in world-class
technology, this may be the perfect fit for you!----
- Address and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely
manner and with a positive attitude.
- Interact with customers through various channels including
phone, chat, and email to address and resolve concerns and
- Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop
- Document all events and interactions in SalesForce by creating,
tracking, and closing cases when issues are resolved.
- Learn iCIMS' platform and ancillary products and provide
accurate information about them to our customers.--
- At least one year of work experience in a customer service
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule; including nights and
- Good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its
- Strong customer relations skills and communication skills
(verbal and written).
- Ability to demonstrative consultative and controlled
interactions with customers.
- Ability to multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment.
Keywords: iCIMS, Littleton , Associate Technical Support Engineer (Overnight), IT / Software / Systems , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!