Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking System Administrator
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems
including coordination with network administrators. Duties may
- Setting up administrator and service accounts maintaining
system documentation tuning system performance installing system
wide software and allocate mass storage space.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software
coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation
related to the use of computer resources. Education
- BS+3-5 YRS
- --MS+0-3 YRSPDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com $$$ PDS pays for referrals!
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Littleton , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!