Sr Microservices Developer
Company: STAND 8 Technology Services
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Would you like to work in a global/distributed environment? and
lead our engineering team to success as we transform into a hyper
digital retail company? This is an opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Microservices Developer. STAND 8 provides end
to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States
and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Colorado and more.
- Build and maintain software solutions (which will meet and
exceed operating targets of reliability, scalability, security,
maintainability and performance).
- Employ agile based development methodologies in partnership
with product management stakeholders.
- Champion continuous improvement and simplification of
technology and underpinning stacks.
- Continuously improve SDLC processes including comprehensive
code reviews, QA automation, unit testing, etc.
- Create teams that play to the strengths of individual team
members while identifying opportunities for
- Contribute to the engineering standards, guidelines and best
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of industry
directions and trends in the area of eCommerce front end
interfaces, content management systems, front end frameworks and
- Promote a DevOps culture that enables engineers to execute
quickly and with quality.
- Ensures appropriate resources are identified, hired, and
retained. KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information
Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years overall software engineering leadership role and 3+
years of experience managing engineering teams that delivered
complex global eCommerce or equivalent front-end solutions.
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and
common UI patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end
software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, data binding,
modules, MV* etc.).
building user interfaces and single-page applications (such as
VueJs, React etc.)
- Ability to articulate risks and benefits of depending on
front-end libraries, frameworks, and toolsets.
- Ability to dive into the source code of front-end libraries to
debug, patch, and extend them when necessary.
- Proficient in view layout and rendering technologies (e.g.,
responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets
(e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading
assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.).
- Experience building and delivering APIs and services for
consumption at scale.
- Familiar with security concepts (authentication, authorization,
encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies,
firewalls, multi-protocol gateways.
- Experience in delivery of applications and services using both
relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience using microservices architecture leveraging
Kubernetes and other PaaS platforms is a plus.
- Ability to establish KPI's and standards related eCommerce
engineering best practices.
- Provide training opportunities and ensure the engineering
excellence of the team.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and active-listening
skills for receiving feedback and providing recommendations in a
constructive solutions-oriented manner.
Keywords: STAND 8 Technology Services, Littleton , Sr Microservices Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!